Lost love Mystery Pilot

Search85

Mar 19, 2006
:p

My name is Cindy. In 1985, when I was 19, I worked as a hostess at the Cracker Barrel restaurant in LA near Long Beach. One evening a blond, blue-eyed, very handsome and charming airline pilot with the possible first name of Greg from Albuquerque came in. We made eye contact and there was an immediate attraction. He came to the register and paid his bill then left. There was a stained glass window behind the register and he later told me that he went outside and watched my shadow through the stained glass until he got up enough courage to come back in and ask me out. We went for a late night dinner and drinks at the La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant. That evening he told me that, "I was like a fantasy for him". He thought I was out of his league. I was so flattered, because he was one of the most gorgeous men that I had ever met. We had an absolutely great time and were very excited to have met each other. It was one of the most wonderful evenings of my life. We exchanged phone numbers and he called me a couple of days later. We expressed to each other how much we enjoyed our time together. The pilot and I made plans to see each other again. We couldn't wait! Unfortunately, my housemate and I had a falling-out and I moved abruptly. In the move I lost this pilot's phone number and I never saw him again. I have always regreted it.

If you could possibly be my pilot or know someone who could be please post a reply.

Thanks,
Cindy

:p

My name is Cindy. In 1985, when I was 19, I worked as a hostess at the Cracker Barrel restaurant in LA near Long Beach. One evening a blond, blue-eyed, very handsome and charming airline pilot with the possible first name of Greg from Albuquerque came in. We made eye contact and there was an immediate attraction. He came to the register and paid his bill then left. There was a stained glass window behind the register and he later told me that he went outside and watched my shadow through the stained glass until he got up enough courage to come back in and ask me out. We went for a late night dinner and drinks at the La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant. That evening he told me that, "I was like a fantasy for him". He thought I was out of his league. I was so flattered, because he was one of the most gorgeous men that I had ever met. We had an absolutely great time and were very excited to have met each other. It was one of the most wonderful evenings of my life. We exchanged phone numbers and he called me a couple of days later. We expressed to each other how much we enjoyed our time together. The pilot and I made plans to see each other again. We couldn't wait! Unfortunately, my housemate and I had a falling-out and I moved abruptly. In the move I lost this pilot's phone number and I never saw him again. I have always regreted it.

If you could possibly be my pilot or know someone who could be please post a reply.

Thanks,
Cindy
CUTE! Hope you find him!

My point was how do we know he wasn't just saying he was a pilot. You know, kind of like the guy on that Las Vegas commercial who tells every girl he meets a different story.
THAT'S WHY I always ask for an ID!
One guy lied to me that he was 20 yrs younger than what he really was!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Good luck Cindy,

We all have one of those relationships that never was. Mine was in 1995 in VNY. I was 29 and working for a pt135 freight/pax hauler as a lear/falcon captain. I had flown into VNY from El Paso on a pax charter. I parked at an FBO on the NW corner of the field. The FBO building had been earthquake damaged and the FBO was working out of a trailer.

The girl working the counter was a helicopter pilot/model/actress with whom I hit if off. I had, however, already made plans with my FO to rent a car and drive down to San Diego. We both had grown up there and neither of us had been home for about eight months.

I have often regretted not blowing off the drive to San Diego but things go on.

Good luck on your quest.

Good luck Cindy,
We all have one of those relationships that never was.

I think my niece met him. He hasn't aged very well. When she found out he was married, he said, "I know this is wrong but you're best friend. I can't talk to any one else like I can talk to you.

He was probably thinking, "No one but you would listen to me complain about my wife so much. I'd have a whole harem if only it were legal. Maybe I'll run for president and change that."
:rolleyes: