M&R Dues Increase if LBO2 Passes

amfa is a small group of losers[REMEMBER NWA] who do not have enough money to fight their way out of a paper bag much less a prolonged C11 Battle.amfa cannot even afford the return postage on their NMB election cards. Does ANYONE really want some group like this to represent the mechanics at AA?????????????????

[sup]IBT is the only Choice![/sup]

amfa is a small group of losers[REMEMBER NWA] who do not have enough money to fight their way out of a paper bag much less a prolonged C11 Battle.amfa cannot even afford the return postage on their NMB election cards. Does ANYONE really want some group like this to represent the mechanics at AA?????????????????

[sup]IBT is the only Choice![/sup]

Do you really know what happened at NWA?

I'll keep the TWU before having the Teamsters misrepresent me worse than the TWU.

Reactions: 7 people
Despite giving up our pension, retiree medical, every work rule possible, medical increases, and your diginity, if this offer passes your dues will go up.

Assuming, but hoping against, a yes vote, here is what your dues will look like for the next 6 years under the TWU. I also put together how much it would cost to have the Teamsters represents us under this "turd in a sandwich" for six years. I based the TWU on my paycheck at AFW per month (2 times base--no license or skill) without the 3 year adjustment. Not sure what you line guys pay, but adjust upward as need be.
  • TWU
  • Today--$54.40
  • DOS--$56.04 +$19.68/year over today
  • DOS+12--$57.72 + $39.84
  • DOS + 24--$59.46 + $60.72
  • DOS + 36--$61.24 + $82.08
  • DOS + 48--$62.16 +$93.12
  • DOS + 60--$63.10 + $104.40
An increase of $399.84 for an overhaul mechanic, of which the international gets $120 of. As a whole, the TWU gets approx. $3.5 million dues increase over six years based on 8,500 dues payers. The international gets around $1.2 million of the increase.
  • Teamster--2.5 times hourly wage(includes license or skill premiums)
  • Today--$80.50 $313.20 annual increase immediately.
  • DOS--$82.55 +$24.60/year over the immediate increase.
  • DOS+12--$84.65 + $49.80
  • DOS + 24--$86.83 + $75.96
  • DOS + 36--$89.05 + $102.60
  • DOS + 48--$90.20 +$116.40
  • DOS + 60--$91.38 + $130.50
An increase of over $2379 over the six years to have the Teamster administrate this same contract that if accepted cannot be changed. With using the 8500 number of mechanics, that would mean as a whole we would collectively pay over $20 million more to the Teamsters for nothing over six.

Note...this is just the increases, not what we currently pay.

Keep your cards Teamsters. I am not paying you $2379 more over 6 years to do nothing.

How many "free" T-shirts will you need to get just to break even? I use mine, local 530, when I grease my pickup, or change the oil!!! ------ Only thing they're good for!

How do all the yes voters feel now?

Still happy to pay the TWU leadership six figure salaries?

Oh, I forgot, Little, Videtich, Drummond and Gless feel our pain!

I lean towards the Amfa but I hate to admit it and if people dont see it they are blind in the current setting the Twu will not be going no where the ibt has achieved there goal of spliting the Tulsa vote and alot of us are going out the door and some like me are giving up recall so my card will be useless. We have always been out played. Good luck to all that stay with whatever union you get and the crap thats coming your way i will be getting out of the airplane business and not looking back .

Reactions: 1 person