Make A Change that will make a difference

AMFAinMIAMI

Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Miami, Fl.
In a recent visit to Tulsa Teamster Leader J Hoffa conducted a meeting with 80 of his organizers from around the system.

I have a question for all the guys in Tulsa?

Were all of you invited to meet with the IBT boss or was it a closed meeting just for his select few? If NOT Then I ask WHY?

If he really wants you to support his movement to bring Teamster Power to AA then why didn't he open it to all of YOU? What does he have to hide? What questions is he really scared you will ask him? Does he really want you to ask about what the IBT can do to Keep Tulsa open when AA decides it's closing time?

If He has the money and power as he claims he should of rallied all the Teamster card signers there in Tulsa, don't you think? Photo op to take pictures and hold up signs from cities around the system. (just Organizers)

Did he make a big deal of his visit, did he tell all of you he was coming?

Tulsa has asked the AMFA guys tough questions about what happened and what the goal is. What promises did J. Hoffa tell his supporters to come to your Floor and relay to you?

Members of AMFA have visited with you from time to time and will be there again throughout this campaign to bring the end of the TWU and it's concessions to AA.

The IBT has said they are the Union which has the support from all the Tulsa Mechanics, they have told you about how much money they have, all the power
being with a big union has. What power have they used in congress? Lobbyist listen when they speak. So why have they not made drastic changes to the way the NMB does things or what have they done to make changes to the RLA? I would guess very little to none, and the reason I say that is they are truck drivers by trade. They don't understand Your Class and craft.

Why didn't HOFFA invite you to lunch like the AMFA guy's have for weeks now?

Time to sign with a union in which 100% of it's members understand your class and craft and will fight for YOU.

They claim to have 1.4 mil members, just how many are in the aviation biz?

Do you really believe that they will use the Truckers/butchers/bakers/candle makers/warehousemen to fight for us here at AA? Do you think that they can actually shut down AA's operation or even disrupt it without the Feds and the court system backing AA? Come on. AA is very powerful we all have seen this during our BK process.

Just what has the TWU done, with it's support of the AFL-CIO? Large Union with money, and labor connections, where has that got us in the last few contract?

It's Time for a change, Time to take a chance on our future and the mechanics who will follow.

5 weeks to go Stop by the AMFA lunch outside of your base help remove the TWU...

Sign an AMFA Card..

AMFA at AA in 2013

Reactions: 1 person
Hoffa will not "advertise" that he is coming for 2 reasons. 1- he knows he would get beat up by the AMFA supporters questions and factual teamster negative nego's and public dealings. 2- he is also avoiding any public confrontations from the TWU international leadership for "raiding" the AA membership for representation when he originally "agreed" to only help deflect from the AMFA drive. BTW: Hoffa made the mistake of showing up in public once he saw the record card drive done in 2 weeks, this is when the teamsters got all worried as they were just blowing off our threats to replace them with AMFA. Hoffa was sent packing with his tail between his legs, as well as all their truckers they brought to intimidate members into staying with the teamsters. They have tried twice now to get back in at SWA. But the membership is very happy with AMFA after experiencing them first hand. The AA mechanics will see the same as we have once AMFA is voted in. And this my friends, is why the teamsters and TWU are so adamant not to allow them in at AA. I'm telling you guys once AMFA does get in at AA it will start a faster snow-ball affect thru-out the mechanics ranks in the industry. Especially once the AA membership sees the huge differences with AMFA, in all cases, and actually watch their union funds grow DRAMATICALLY on a per member basis. You guys will have a huge coffer of funds in such a short time it will make your head spin. Also with AMFA all the locals will be much richer, instead of all the international officers and extremely over paid goons that the industrial unions pay.
I wish you all luck in your goal in replacing your current union representation. I see it happening this time around, and I see it being AMFA in the end. If by some sort of BS the teamsters "fraudulently" get in, then may god help you guys...