Man goes loopy on LGA-MSY Today

PITbull

Veteran
Dec 29, 2002
7,784
456
www.usaviation.com
[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/1/2003 5:53:58 PM DELLDUDE wrote:

was he posting on this website at the time?
----------------
[/blockquote]

LOL...
 

MCORORES

Senior
Aug 19, 2002
317
0
www.usaviation.com
Wanna bet that his family will claim he is on medication and forgot to take it???? I can see it after recapping what the pax needs to take to the airport when he/she checks in. Who knows maybe it will be "Do not forget to bring out your electronic receipt, government issued photo ID and complete medical history when you check in".
 

oldiebutgoody

Veteran
Aug 23, 2002
2,627
945
www.usaviation.com
[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/2/2003 5:47:46 PM MCORORES wrote:

Wanna bet that his family will claim he is on medication and forgot to take it???? I can see it after recapping what the pax needs to take to the airport when he/she checks in. Who knows maybe it will be "Do not forget to bring out your electronic receipt, government issued photo ID and complete medical history when you check in".
----------------
[/blockquote]
It was probably a reaction to ephedra.
 

AOG-N-IT

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
1,132
1
www.usaviation.com
[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/2/2003 6:38:35 PM oldiebutgoody wrote:

[blockquote]

----------------

On 3/2/2003 5:47:46 PM MCORORES wrote:


Wanna bet that his family will claim he is on medication and forgot to take it???? I can see it after recapping what the pax needs to take to the airport when he/she checks in. Who knows maybe it will be "Do not forget to bring out your electronic receipt, government issued photo ID and complete medical history when you check in".

----------------

[/blockquote]

It was probably a reaction to ephedra.
----------------
[/blockquote]


Medication is the oldest dodge on earth for insane actions.

My bet it is...It was one "Snails-Paced" taxi from the gate too many for this bafoon....I hope the Sky-Marshall cleaned his clock for him!! He earned it !!
 

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
28,256
5,882
Downrange
www.youtube.com
[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/3/2003 1:03:14 AM PineyBob wrote:

Sounds Like a severe case of Recto-Cranial Inversion possibly caused by being greviously overserved by an apprentice bartender at the Terminal tavern
----------------
[/blockquote]
ever hear of
'optical rectitis"?head up you arse giving a shtty outlook.
 

phillyguy

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
140
0
He is probably lucky there was a sky marshall - otherwise the passengers may have done worse!!
 
[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/1/2003 5:53:58 PM DELLDUDE wrote:

was he posting on this website at the time?
----------------
[/blockquote]

No -- you have the nutcase in the cabin confused with the person on the flight deck shouting "interesting corporate transaction" at all the passing UAL aircraft...


E
 

Latest posts