Management & Salary Pay

TravelDude

Advanced
Nov 21, 2003
Hi, I am considering taking a job with US Airways in PHX, could someone help me out and tell me what US Airways salary ranges are for the respective pay grades (20 - mid 30s). If you do not want to post here, could you please Private Message me. Thanks!

Prefer not to say what job, and do not know the pay grade yet. Just looking to be prepared. In advance, thanks to anyone who can help.

Tell us the pay rates...management does not fail to publish employee pay rates whenever it is to their liking. Why would anyone want to come and work at LCC? Stock options, maybe?

Some companies pay well and some do not. Airways does not. When I left I more than doubled my income. I have 95% less stress, better benefits, bigger bonuses, larger office, and more support staff. Even my Blackberry and laptop is higher end IT than what I had to work with at Airways. I am allowed to reward my employees with several types of awards including cash, tickets to events, neat stuff (like golf equipment, apparel and trinkets), restaurant meals, etc… Any more Airways are a bottom feeder in the employment game.

~autofixer, I remember you left Airways a couple of years ago and started a business that was doing quite well. I know at that time you wanted to never return to Airways. I was wondering how are you and your business doing? I hope all is well.

Hi, I am considering taking a job with US Airways in PHX, could someone help me out and tell me what US Airways salary ranges are for the respective pay grades (20 - mid 30s). If you do not want to post here, could you please Private Message me. Thanks!

Another thing to consider East maintenance foremen just got switched over to the west sick benefits and it sucks.
You get paid the first 5 sick days and then have to go on short term disabilty which pays 66%. You and your family lose pass privileges and you have to pay your own medical premium's while out. Those who think no union is better than the IBT or IAM should think again....

Some companies pay well and some do not. Airways does not. When I left I more than doubled my income. I have 95% less stress, better benefits, bigger bonuses, larger office, and more support staff. Even my Blackberry and laptop is higher end IT than what I had to work with at Airways. I am allowed to reward my employees with several types of awards including cash, tickets to events, neat stuff (like golf equipment, apparel and trinkets), restaurant meals, etc… Any more Airways are a bottom feeder in the employment game.
~autofixer, I remember you left Airways a couple of years ago and started a business that was doing quite well. I know at that time you wanted to never return to Airways. I was wondering how are you and your business doing? I hope all is well.
I agree. I loved my time at US, but when I left I also ended up with a better paying and less stressful job. Good Luck!!

I know that grade 26 starts at around $33K, and 27 starts around $38K.

I know that grade 26 starts at around $33K, and 27 starts around $38K.

Well thanks for this...it is a small start, I understand LCC and US Airways typically do not pay well. But still would like to know the salary ranges for the respective ranges if someone could help.

Thanks.

Well thanks for this...it is a small start, I understand LCC and US Airways typically do not pay well. But still would like to know the salary ranges for the respective ranges if someone could help.

Thanks.

Specifically, I am looking high low for grade:
26: ___ to ___
27: ___ to ___
28: ___ to ___

Can someone help me fill in the blanks ;)

Yeah, but can you take a mini vacation somewhere the Caribbean for the weekend for under $200 :p

Another thing to consider East maintenance foremen just got switched over to the west sick benefits and it sucks.
You get paid the first 5 sick days and then have to go on short term disabilty which pays 66%. You and your family lose pass privileges and you have to pay your own medical premium's while out. Those who think no union is better than the IBT or IAM should think again....

Lol dont worry about all that.. If its anything like the sup's on the west side.. No on tracks there sicktime or vacation time.. I can go a month without seeing a sup and they allways get paid, and allways have an unlimited supply of time off..

Latest posts