Management shake up at NWA/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev3188

Veteran
Oct 5, 2003
Right in the middle.
For those with access to RADAR, the lineup changes are here.

Boda's swan song:

"Suzanne Boda, VP Inflight Services, has elected to resign from Northwest effective October 1. Boda has served in a variety of operations roles during her 24 year career at Northwest. "Suzanne has been an invaluable member of the NWA leadership team and will be greatly missed" stated Roberts. "She has led our Inflight organization during our restructuring and has done so with care and concern for our Flight Attendants and passengers alike." On her upcoming departure, Boda stated "my 24 years at Northwest have been extraordinary and I wish all of my colleagues nothing but success in the years ahead as I look forward to beginning a new chapter in my life.â€￾"

"Fan favorite" Julie Hagen Showers will take over her position as SVP of Inflight

Instead of a shakeup, it only seems like a reshuffling of the deck to me...with NWA stacking it by giving people like Brodin, Showers, and Hylander Senior VP positions. IMHO, this was just a reward by NWA to those individuals for their effort in extracting concessions from the employees.

I also think that NWA may feel this is a way to insulate them from job loss, or at least to provide them with a bigger "golden parachute", in the event a merger with another carrier occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.