Many questions about CLT, Please.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
And THANK YOU in Advance !!!!!!!!!!

What terminals is AA in ?
Where is CLT's International Arrivals (Terminal/Gates) ?
What airline if any, brings in Wide Body A/C (767's/330's/787's/777's) ?
Does CLT have NEAR FUTURE plans for expanding (I though I could count 99 gates) !
Is CLT AA's 2nd largest hub, after DFW ?

Again, Many Thanks in Advance !!! :) :) :)

Last edited:
And THANK YOU in Advance !!!!!!!!!!

What terminals is AA in ?
Where is CLT's International Arrivals (Terminal/Gates) ?
What airline if any, brings in Wide Body A/C (767's/330's/787's/777's) ?
Does CLT have NEAR FUTURE plans for expanding (I though I could count 99 gates) !
Is CLT AA's 2nd largest hub, after DFW ?

Again, Many Thanks in Advance !!! :) :) :)
AA is in just about all terminals at CLT. Intl widebody primarily go to D terminal. Intl departure is done out of various gates. Express is solely E terminal
AA has 777s n 787s at CLT. LH has a 340 or 74. Not sure bout other intl airlines

There was a video on here a year or two ago with an animation showing expansion plans. I only remember the front of the terminal with the road/parking/hotel design ideas. Not sure where that process is currently at.

Also, there is no Terminal E. Anyone who thinks they have been in that terminal has a fatal memory error. Any recollection of hoards of people swarming around an agent handling 5 flights, in the rain, 3 of them delayed which caused a cascade of insanity is only a fabricated experience. I'd warn anyone who thinks they can disprove this to not go past the two shortish escalators coming off the D terminal. The few people I know who've done so have never been seen nor heard from since.