Marketing (kind of)

I noticed in USDaily that our marketing dept fought and slayed the evil giant Ford Motor for using (without our permission, gasp!) images of all of our parked a/c in the desert. Now that images of Metrojets will be computer enhanced (to bare metal, no less) and all stylized flags will be fuzzed-over, I''m sure all will be right with the world again.
Hey guys!!! How about doing something to SELL SEATS!
Sorry I yelled.
INVOL

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/31/2003 3:52:16 PM ITRADE wrote:

US seems to be.

I've seen US internet ads on www.cnn.com, www.washingtonpost.com and other places.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Yup, ads are everywhere on the net.

Interestingly my "regular" trips all show significant price increases starting mid-feb. Looks like they're back to making the gulf between top and bottom as wide as possible. I can't justify booking at these new rates so I'll be back to buying V tix for those routes.

They are even using humor in their full-page newspaper ads. I didn't save the papers, but a couple of days ago in the New York Times and Boston Globe they bludgeoned the reader several times throughout the ad to use www.usairways.com.

Then, in case the reader didn't get the message, the end of the ad said (to paraphrase), "oh, did we forget to tell you? Use www.usairways.com."

(you had to be there)