Mci Meeting

Long Term AMT

Jan 8, 2004
It seems amfa future membizzzzz interest's have dwindled and continue to fall off for amfa at AA. As I said before I hear amfa only needs one more card and I'm nnnnNOT!!!!! signing.

Sorry Delle :blink: ...NOT!!!!!!!!

Seriously folks, this is close by old, emotionally extracted cards so....far.... but when it comes down to the real deal it's really been over since the base issues were settled. AA guys don't want a UAL repeat with BK or the outsourcing that NWA has now. Especially since they see the astounding arbitration track record of the amfa atty.

UAL and NWA have proven to AA mechanics that amfa can't perform miracles even if Delle :blink: sezzzzzzzzzz they can, somehow, if they vote amfa in, if, if, if, if, if......

The poor attendance Sat. in MCI was like the recent TUL video where "supporting" amfa entusiaists (like the crowd of 14 or 15 membizzzz + wives and kids of which 5 were interviewed on tape) showed up to eat a hotdog and rub elbows with the great OV :blink: . TUL had some takers (what they were taking I don't know) but it looked staged to me.

Most guys I talked with in MCI were sorry they could'nt attend Sat. but they had commtments to sort out their sock drawers or clean up the winter's accumulation of dog dung (amfa rhetoric) since the last thaw.

I don't see this last ditch effort from amfa HQ :unsure: to "send in all cards you can immediately" as "overwhelming interest", do YOU? Delle :blink: ???

My appologies to the above emoticons for any resemblence to Delle or company right now ;)

I think Oink should have saved his ice cream and cake for the meeting Saturday. And if AMFA wants to get their attendance up at MCI they need to dump Haines, Oink, and Eubanks, what a trio to follow anywhere. Problem is they are known for the fools they are. Haines is proud to relocate and shut down MCIE, Oink is ready to retire and pet his pigs daily, Eubanks is ready to join Smallwood, his mentor, at the unemployment line. Oh yeah, let's not forget Hacksaw and his girlfriend Mitch, they hold the discharge knowledge to lead AMFA forward in our industry. Let's see, that's 5 people that attended, and how many guest speakers? 6 or 7? And the TWU loyalists that attended to tape and count...that's HALF of the total count....HAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :groovy: :afro: :oops:

Latest posts