Me too-I don't think so!

proAMT

Advanced
Dec 3, 2005
SEA
You have got to be kidding me. The groups that voted yes and opted out of the fight to earn better benefits and/or better compensation than what is currently being offered expect to say…Meeee Twoooo Meee Twooo….Well I say FU!

You guys didn’t want to fight yet expect us to deliver for you? My backs already sore from carrying your yellow lily livered carcasses. M-R and Stores have something to lose by taking this approach and deserve any rewards or consequences that we reap. For the other groups to play it “safe” and work toward tearing down the class and craft here and at other airlines and then to have the cajones to ask to share in any rewards we might earn when you opted out of the fight is just plain wrong. Your akin to thieves if you believe this is just.

If you are all about protecting the craft please consider filling out an AMFA card and ridding ourselves of these parasitic druts and this parasitic poor excuse of a union.
Let’s get this thing done.

If you are all about head count at all cost, groveling for your jobs, reduced pay, reduced benefits and driving others in this industry into a downward spiraling race to the bottom then by all means ridicule and resist our movement to fight for the integrity of our craft and continue to support the TWU.

Reactions: 8 people
You have got to be kidding me. The groups that voted yes and opted out of the fight to earn better benefits and/or better compensation than what is currently being offered expect to say…Meeee Twoooo Meee Twooo….Well I say FU!

You guys didn’t want to fight yet expect us to deliver for you? My backs already sore from carrying your yellow lily livered carcasses. M-R and Stores have something to lose by taking this approach and deserve any rewards or consequences that we reap. For the other groups to play it “safe” and work toward tearing down the class and craft here and at other airlines and then to have the cajones to ask to share in any rewards we might earn when you opted out of the fight is just plain wrong. Your akin to thieves if you believe this is just.

If you are all about protecting the craft please consider filling out an AMFA card and ridding ourselves of these parasitic druts and this parasitic poor excuse of a union.
Let’s get this thing done.

If you are all about head count at all cost, groveling for your jobs, reduced pay, reduced benefits and driving others in this industry into a downward spiraling race to the bottom then by all means ridicule and resist our movement to fight for the integrity of our craft and continue to support the TWU.

Spell out your plan to gain a contract prior to 2018 that will fulfill your expectations. Your no vote has delivered us to abrogation, has not defined a date for a new status quo, and has bound us to the companies terms. To date. What is pending is imposed terms that could very well exceed even your wildest dreams..... :blink:

Reactions: 2 people
Spell out your plan to gain a contract prior to 2018 that will fulfill your expectations. Your no vote has delivered us to abrogation, has not defined a date for a new status quo, and has bound us to the companies terms. To date. What is pending is imposed terms that could very well exceed even your wildest dreams..... :blink:

FEAR!

Reactions: 3 people
Judge Lane on Friday

"The only thing I have in front of me," he told the courtroom, "is whether to reject a collective bargaining agreement." Even if he abrogates the airline's agreements with its pilots, flight attendants and other support workers, Lane noted, "you're all still stuck with each other. You still have to negotiate new agreements."
Given that situation, he said, "I urge -- and I cannot urge this anymore strongly -- that the parties resolve this" at the negotiating table, Lane said. "Regardless of what I do, you're going to have to do it anyway."

Your the biggest PUSSY CAT I know

Reactions: 2 people
You guys didn’t want to fight yet expect us to deliver for you? My backs already sore from carrying your yellow lily livered carcasses.

You guys cant deliver for yourselves, what makes you think you're carrying anyone?

Reactions: 1 person
proAMT, you and Tom Barry should form a club. You two love bashing other workgroups....it getting old, BROTHER!

If there is to be blame on internal division,it lies within the structure of industrial union.

Most of the membership only sees wages. The AMT's have been last in compensation for basically their careers at American Airlines, while the other work groups have been compensated at or near the the top of theirs.

The struggle of industrial unionism for the AMT's has yielded nothing under the "leadership" of the TWU.

The time has arrived to change representation for the AMT. If the mechanics cannot see it now they never will.

Reactions: 5 people
proAMT, you and Tom Barry should form a club. You two love bashing other workgroups....it getting old, BROTHER!

I'm not bashing other work groups I am bashing the expectation that some people have of eating less concessions than what they bargained for.

These people deserve exactly what they settled for and not a penny more. If I were on the company side I would laugh in the face of the TWU representatives and their "me too" clause.

Sorry dude but I'm rooting hard for the AMT and Stores NO voters.
The FSC's plus 4 other groups DUG thier own graves, so they can now LIE in IT !

I have read the Fleet "Me, too, provision" and it does not say anything about "Me too" within the TWU groups. It specifies non-TWU unionized employees, non-union hourly employees and non-union salaried employees. More or less APA, ALPA and management. If the pilots or flight attendants get a better deal through binding agreement or implemented deal, there won't be a better implemented/imposed deal, the TWU will, upon ratification of all 7 groups, get a chance to negotiate something also.

I could be wrong but that is the way I read it. If there is more to this letter, or context that includes all TWUgroups, please show me where to find it.

Gary