Merry Christmas

May 19, 2003
Visit site
My family and I are heading over the pond tomorrow and while we have packed a little thank you gift for those we meet along the way, there are many behind the scenes that we will never meet. Just wanted to say thank you for all you do! (And ALL YEAR LONG TOO).

It is tough to have to work the holidays, but if it weren't for all of you my family could not enjoy this wonderful vacation. I fly an average of 6 legs a week, but this the one trip on US that my family is glad to see me take. :) I just wanted to peronally let you know how grateful I am that our family will get some time to together, although I realize it is at the expense of time with yours.

Thanks for the dedication and loyalty and the wonderful job you do. May the peace and joy of the season be with you and your families through this special time and all of 2004!!!

Longing4Piedmont

Thank you for the compliments and I sure hope that you and your family have a wonderful and problem free trip. Happy holidays! Thanks for choosing USAIR

Longing,

Wishing you and yours the very best this holiday and all year long.

Thank you for your kind sentiments, and remaining so loyal to U and the employees. Regardless of our predicament that we find ourselves in, we always feel honored that we continue to be blessed with customers like you, who we know have a choice in this industry to fly other airlines.

Regards,

A tip of the cap, a warm smile, a simple thank you to all the hard working employees at usairways. To see what you all have been thru and still you proudly do your jobs day in and day out, no disrespect to the military but you are true hero's.

The very best in 04 to you all. B)

:up: Would just like to add my 2 cents.................

For all of our Customers and Families,
For all of our Employees and Families,
For all US Aviation posters ETC....and Families,

The BEST in Year 2004 to all of you!

Happy Holidays to all...............and to all a Good Night!

Father

I wish you all the best this holiday season. My the time you spend with your family and loved ones be a joyous gathering and may we all have a prosperous New Year.

I want to wish happy holidays to all the posters, employees, furloughees, other airline employees and our troops serving all over the world.

Yes, happy holidays to all and the hopes for a more prosperous and enjoyable New Year.

700UW made a good point re: troops overseas. It reminds me of an experience that I had last week from LAX to IAD. A soldier who had just returned from Iraq was on the flight (a 757). He was having problems finding space for his seabag in the overheads or in the closets. The F class FA finally agreed to place his bag in the forward coat closet.

Another passenger in the F cabin overheard him stating that he had just returned from Iraq and that he was returning home for the first time in eight months. Before the soldier could return back to Y class, the passenger stood up and offered to switch seats with the soldier. The soldier graciously accepted the offer, plopped down, and promptly slept for the entire five hour flight.

Nice gesture, I thought.

Latest posts

Back