Message Board Posts - Us Is Toast

mp863

Jun 21, 2004
US Airways board is by far the most active. I find a scary correlation to the TWA boards when they were still around. They were also the most active. It seems like the most dysfuctional companies/closest to failure drive their employees to these boards to complain about all the unresolved problems.

I like US Airways...I know a lot of great people there...and I usually love flying US, but things don't look good. A lot of US people are too frustrated to do their jobs well and management continues to lack a vision to get the company working together efficiently.

Get your resumes ready and good luck!!

mp863 said:
US Airways board is by far the most active. I find a scary correlation to the TWA boards when they were still around. They were also the most active. It seems like the most dysfuctional companies/closest to failure drive their employees to these boards to complain about all the unresolved problems.

I like US Airways...I know a lot of great people there...and I usually love flying US, but things don't look good. A lot of US people are too frustrated to do their jobs well and management continues to lack a vision to get the company working together efficiently.

Get your resumes ready and good luck!!
[post="200450"][/post]​

MP863

There IS alot of frustration, but alot that are still doing their best. I think most of us have learned that it isn't your fault as a customer and that we can love what we do and hate who we work for. Our work group has had alot of time to master that one.

I just get frustrated when my friends that are mechanics, utility, catering, and baggage fail to fully understand that they make the 21% cut for the agents and f/a's much more difficult when they pull stunts out of protest. That isn't to pick a fight with them. I UNDERSTAND. It's just that it seems cowardly to cause hell and not be there to have to answer to the customer.

But we are trying our best. Just don't expect extra butter on that toast. :p

Latest posts