Mia local prez removed from office

Status
Not open for further replies.

767 mechanic

Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
From what I have been told we had fight night at negotiations and that is why the local prez was removed from office along with one other person in negotiations from that local. I was told that it was about the geograghical pay being removed from our proposal because the Miami Prez was against it due to the fact that Miami was not going to get the same as NY and LA. After the altercation Don V was trying to get several other local presidents to gang up on one the other presidents from up north. I was not informed about who the other person removed from office was or his title group. It is a shame to see our Int doing this to our local presidents,but what do you expect out of the twu.

We have had Officer Fights in Tulsa.

Nobody removed, Nobody Fired.

One is in management now.
I was'nt implying that somebody should get fired. I was letting people know that some presidents make decisions behind closed doors that the membership would not like and when they are outed they get very defensive. I have always been in favor of geo pay. The cities that AA makes its money at are the highest cost of living cities and the people there deserve to share in the money. This is the first time that I know of that we had a chance to get geo pay in the contract and we screw it up,with the help of the former Mia president. If I remember correctly the membership did'nt want him back in negotiations after he was caught talking with the company after hours. After his little vacation he was removed by the members and then reinstated by the intl. Not to mention that it was screwed up by a station that would get the pay. Oh and the fact that some people are gullible enough to believe that the intl has are best interest at heart. The fact that Don V attempted to use others to intimidate one of the other members speeks for it self. This person must have been standing in the way of Don V selling us down the river.

This guy has 9 lives he has been reinstated as of yesterday. look for more of the company mantra at the next meeting

Well i cannot tell the difference from this twu stooge compared to the so called agents of change stooges who remain silent and since elected did a 180 and talk the twu is a union for the membership. I have heard the same drivel from the new leadership that the old have spouted "well if you would go to meetings things would change" Although at these meetings you have no say on anything important and they know that. Only thing that has changed is who is reaping the benefits from the scam of being in office. Funny how little money with little power corrupts so called accountable men. There are only two who have integrity in my opinion and they are in JFK.

According to my source at the International, local 567 VP Kenny P may soon be facing charges as well for spreading confidential information regarding this very issue and other activities at a TWU Negotiating subcommittee session. Town crier KP may be facing charges of his own regarding his disclosure of confidential TWU issues to AA management personnel, neglecting his duties as a local officer, including not closing out grievances in a timely manner, being combative during executive board meetings, threatening other members of the eboard and so forth. Won’t be long before we will know the actual charges against him. Must be KP is feeling untouchable since he is a "Made Man" with the International. Maybe he can call up Dennis B. and Gary Y and find out just how much of a liability you have to be before your international handler gets bored with you being a jughead and gets you removed from you Sweetheart International Deal! He can also get that info from Chris S if he ever dares step into a TAESL work area again. :shock:

Got to love all this "Confidential TWU Information". News Flash the secrets are not working folks we still have no labor agreement after years of negotiating, managment still has their way daily.

In Tulsa, we have TWU Members closer to Management than Union Members, Union Officers, or Labor Movement in general. This process is commonly called "Working Together" when in fact it is Union Busting 101. Anyone that thinks there is "confidential" TWU information when it comes to AA Management's knowledge is a damn fool. They used to call these members rats, now they are great participants in the grand scheme leading to nowhere.

I was recently shocked to learn how many union officers went into management once the AMFA drive was over and the concessions of 2003 kicked in. The same supposed loyal TWU union men who made all kind of accusations about other employees of being anti-union and snake oil salesmen are in management. That is the ultimate hypocritical treason. I believe the most were in Tulsa. Correct me if I am wrong.

According to my source at the International, local 567 VP Kenny P may soon be facing charges as well for spreading confidential information regarding this very issue and other activities at a TWU Negotiating subcommittee session. Town crier KP may be facing charges of his own regarding his disclosure of confidential TWU issues to AA management personnel, neglecting his duties as a local officer, including not closing out grievances in a timely manner, being combative during executive board meetings, threatening other members of the eboard and so forth. Won’t be long before we will know the actual charges against him. Must be KP is feeling untouchable since he is a "Made Man" with the International. Maybe he can call up Dennis B. and Gary Y and find out just how much of a liability you have to be before your international handler gets bored with you being a jughead and gets you removed from you Sweetheart International Deal! He can also get that info from Chris S if he ever dares step into a TAESL work area again. :shock:

So I guess Bob Kirk will be the next one brought up on charges since he has a rep for having temper tantrums at the union meetings and e-board meetings. It is common for him to yell at someone and when they have had enough and ask him to go outside and discuss this matter he is very apologetic and very kindly declines the invitation. Oh yes and the yelling is the reason that he was a one term wonder as a member of the Keller city council,but I guess this only happens when he forgets to take his meds. As for Cris Schissler goes he conveniently lost his spot at the ATD shortly after Dan Cunningham left for DFW. I'm sure this is just a coincidence since he was the RAT that got Cunningham walked out for wearing a T-shirt. If anybody would like to see his mug shot,go to denton county.com and type in his name you will see a quality photo along with part of his rap sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.