Michigan GUN NUTS, tell their Kid, " DON"T GET CAUGHT " !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Michigan NRA SPAWN, ( " The C-R-U-M-B-L-E-Y-S " ) buy their 15 year old KID, a GUN, tell this retard, "Just don't get CAUGHT' !!

4 Innocent, Beautiful young teenagers, D - E - A - D !!!

( I Think they VOTED for the Orange T - U - R - D ) !!!!!!

Last edited:
Context matters. He was told not to get caught using his phone in class.

As usual, you have zero proof that the family were NRA members. Everything they're accused of says the opposite i.e. they were gun owners who were ignorant.

NRA has about six million members, yet there are 72 million gun owners in the United States. Seems a bit ignorant to blame 10% of responsible gun owners for what the 90% who don't belong to the NRA might be doing.

But hey, nothing stops you from swallowing a good narrative from MSNBC, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: iluvaa
I'll bet they wished they lived in Kentucky....Merry Christmas

a7cb7f133464c28542ae821f5f0b78e16cf50651.jpeg

Context matters. He was told not to get caught using his phone in class.

As usual, you have zero proof that the family were NRA members. Everything they're accused of says the opposite i.e. they were gun owners who were ignorant.

NRA has about six million members, yet there are 72 million gun owners in the United States. Seems a bit ignorant to blame 10% of responsible gun owners for what the 90% who don't belong to the NRA might be doing.

But hey, nothing stops you from swallowing a good narrative from MSNBC, right?

YOU watch MSNBC more than I do. YOU have to, because I don't watch it AT ALL !!

I don't waste my time on Second Best !

TV News, CNN. Reporter/ Anderson Cooper

Newspaper, NY TIMES. Columnist/ Thomas Friedman.

( Silly Olesen. You thought I was going to say SEAN HANNITY ) !

Last edited:
Reactions: Zom JFK
Figures you'd support the network that rehired Zoom masturbator Jeffrey Toobin and actively helped bury serial harassment allegations against Gov Cuomo.

They only fired his half wit vrother because all that came to light, but they knew all along what he did...

Here's the headline for that picture:

Thomas Massie Christmas gun photo triggers the Libs…​

I must say, looks like it worked.
Don't you find it ironic that the man elected by people who oppose the killing of innocent people (abortion) celebrate a man and his family holding guns whose sole purpose is to kill as many people in as short a time as possible?

Don't you find it ironic that the man elected by people who claim that this is a Christian country display weaponry to celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace? People who worship a guy who preached "turn the other cheek" electing man whose family seems to be saying "don't f*** with us"?

The same people who blame liberals for starting some cockamamie "war on Christmas" because they say "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas? The same people who ***** about not being able to buy a nativity set at Target....I must have missed it in the photo...where is their nativity set? There's not even a cross on the wall. I wonder what's on the top of the tree...a star or a pistol.

The picture only "triggered" me in the sense that it illustrates the hypocrisy of the right.

• Haha
Defending yourself is as pro-life as it gets.

Firearms are why we have life, liberty and a pursuit of happiness. They're our only assurance for protecting freedom when our government fails us.

Defending yourself is as pro-life as it gets.

Firearms are why we have life, liberty and a pursuit of happiness. They're our only assurance for protecting freedom when our government fails us.
And they are on a CHRISTMAS CARD.

Why not a nativity scene but have guns everywhere so that Joseph can protect Mary and baby Jesus....