Mid term blow out?

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
No wonder the January 6th democrat fundraiser is in high gear.

The Trafalgar Group is very accurate in its polling. It found 55.7% of voters prefer a Republican candidate in the upcoming congressional races. 42.2% prefer a Democrat.

Let me put that in perspective.

Remember the 2010 congressional races when the Tea Party flipped 63 seats for Republicans, which gave them their largest majority in decades?

Republicans received 51.7% of the votes overall. Democrats got 44.9%. That was a 6.8-point gap.

This is a 13.5-point gap. For those who have to take off their shoes to count past 10, that is double the gap of 2010.

The 1994 gap was also 6.8-points.

You have to go back to 1946 -- when Republicans gained 55 seats to end 16 years of Democrat rule -- to find a bigger gap.

8.5 points.

We all know the reason. Biden. He has had the worst first year of a presidency since William Harrison died a month after his inauguration in 1841. He too had a goofball vice president named John Tyler.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2022/01/midterm-blowout-republicans-have-13.html

Vegas odds show 85% chance of flipping the House, 73% chance of flipping the Senate.

And thats without knowing who the candidates are. A centrist GOP candidate is a lot more likely to survive a primary right now than a centrist Democrat up against a Soros backed progressive will.

Vegas odds show 85% chance of flipping the House, 73% chance of flipping the Senate.

And thats without knowing who the candidates are. A centrist GOP candidate is a lot more likely to survive a primary right now than a centrist Democrat up against a Soros backed progressive will.

Typical PHONEY that YOU absolutely ARE !!

YOU LOVE Vegas when it suits you, BUT NEVER considered them in 2020 !!!!!!!!

I'm NOT saying that I disagree with you. I ALWAYS trust Vegas, 99% of the time !

Y O U R - - - - T U R N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did I ever disagree with Vegas odds?

The only blow out your side is going to see is the one in your pants when everything changes a year from now.

Reactions: iluvaa
Interesting concept!........ But could it really happen? Probably not!

If Dems can't move off of their zero-COVID stance, they'll get crushed. Midterms won't be about inflation, Jan. 6th, or Ukraine (although those all matter!)-- it'll come down to who is campaigning to keep schools open & who's moved on and regards COVID as endemic.

The RWNJ's and screeching woke mob get a lot of oxygen, but in the middle, there's a LOT of common ground on those 2 points.

Bari Weiss is getting dunked on all over Twitter today for this, but she's saying what millions are thinking (clip should start at the 1:04 mark):

If Dems can't move off of their zero-COVID stance, they'll get crushed. Midterms won't be about inflation, Jan. 6th, or Ukraine (although those all matter!)-- it'll come down to who is campaigning to keep schools open & who's moved on and regards COVID as endemic.

The RWNJ's and screeching woke mob get a lot of oxygen, but in the middle, there's a LOT of common ground on those 2 points.

Bari Weiss is getting dunked on all over Twitter today for this, but she's saying what millions are thinking (clip should start at the 1:04 mark):

RWNJ's, what do you mean by that?

1643054541608.png

I believe it will be a race to election day. Things will get worse the closer we come to it........ God help us, but I do believe it well! Uncle Joe will do nothing to rain in Russia. or China! What do you really expect would happen if in fact it was proven that the pandemic was intentionally introduced by the Chinese's?........... And no KC, I'm "NOT" saying it was!!! .........That would be an act of war! Do you really believe Biden, or Harris, could handle it? What about taking on Russia and China at the same time? ......... Think about it!.......... But I didn't vote for him. Not that it matters know!

Well..that's likely correct. Let's see...for about the past 60 years, if a Republican wins the presidency, Democrats with the midterms. If a Democrat wins the presidency, Republicans win the mid terms. Because they elect one to fix things...give them two years...then they see that nothing has changed, so they vote the others back in...and they still see no change, so they put they other party back in the presidency. This is likely how the US will end - compromise is a bad word and we need all or nothing. So we go nowhere.

Under normal circumstances, you'd be right. This time, it wasn't just "nothing has changed" but "things have gotten seriously bad"....

8% inflation that was supposedly "transitory" and now is due to Putin?.... The best thing about electing Biden is that Jimmy Carter was alive to see he was no longer the worst president in modern history.