Mike Flores Go's To Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

airportman

Senior
Sep 23, 2005
Mike Flores an Usairways union offical vilates usairways bussiness ethics policy. He needs to be recalled.

THE FOLLOWING FROM US BUSINESS ETHICS HANDBOOK

Accepting Gifts and Business Courtesies
In the course of business, it is not unusual for an individual
or a company to give gifts or provide entertainment such as dinners and tickets to events. You are allowed to accept a normal business courtesy, such as an occasional
business meal or entertainment, that is of reasonable
value.
However, acceptance of gifts of more than a token or nominal value from suppliers or vendors, from individuals
or organizations seeking to do business with the Company, or from competitors of the Company is discouraged,
and, in every case, requires the approval of the Compliance Officer or the General Counsel’s office, and, in the case of officers, the Chairman of the Board. You may not accept loans (other than from established banking or financial institutions in their ordinary course of business terms), extravagant entertainment, services, or other substantial favors or benefits from any outside concern that does business with, is seeking to do business
with, or is a competitor of the Company. No cash whatsoever can be accepted for any reason. If you are provided a gift that might create a potential conflict under this Code, promptly notify your supervisor or the Compliance
Officer. (Note: Token or nominal value means anything with a value of $250 or less. If the cost is more than $250, then the gift must have little or no utility such as plaques, models, etc.)

Tickets this year were priced at $800, with a limited number at $500. The $800 face value was up from Super Bowl XLII

CALL YOUR LOCAL MEC AND DEMAND HIS RECALL WE HAVE TO MUCH AT STAKE WITH CONTRACT TALKS TO HAVE THIS GOING ON.

BOSTON

LEC President
Lynne Caramello
[email protected]

HM Office 781 289 8454
Mobile 617 470 3872
FAX 1 206 289 8457

CHARLOTTE

LEC President
Ann Crowley
[email protected]

5019 Nations Crossing Rd.
7 Woodlawn Green, Suite 120
Charlotte NC 28217
704 527-0325

NEW YORK

LEC Pres. Robert Wessinger
[email protected]

WASHINGTON

Alin Boswell LEC President
[email protected]
Council 41
218 N. Lee St. #303
Alexandria, VA 22314

PHILADELPHIA

LEC President
John McCorkle
[email protected]
(215) 300-4742
(215) 492-0842 Fax

PHOENIX

MEC President
Lisa LeCarre
[email protected]

Tel (480) 966-1231
Fax (480) 966-7374

extension 11
AFA Council 66
505 S. 48th St. Suite 101
Tempe, AZ 85281-2323

CALL NOW AND DEMAND HIS RECALL

yes there is proof. doubt it call and ask

MEC OFFICE

205 Regency Executive Park Drive - Suite 310
Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone:704-919-1732
Fax: 709-910-6930

Do you think it might have something to do with Sully and his Crew being honored there during the game?

HMMM......................Sully and His Crew were able to land in the Hudson,Evacuate the a/c in 90 seconds. Do YOU think they need Mike Flores to hold there hands and help get directions from the airport to the stadium.

I DOUBT IT

Here we go again. Gimme a break. I don't care if he is hanging out in a strip club and getting free drinks from Hugh Hefner himself, as long as he is negotiating fairly on behalf of the flight attendants, which he is.

Now, if Doug Parker himself (or any USAir upper mgmt for that matter) paid for Mikes tickets, THEN I would see a problem. Can you prove that DP or the like gave him the tickets? Then I will eat my words.

I am friends with one of the flight attendants from CLT, she told me they (all 3 flight attendants) asked him to accompany them. She also said a representative from USAPA was there with the pilots per their request as well.

I don't see the problem, other then someone trying to create an issue where there is none.

This thread has run its course.

In future, please realize there is already an AFA thread for this period....

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts