Missing Aa Employees

B

B.O.B.

Some of American Airlines employees have been missing since Hurricane Katrina hit. The 8 flight attendants that are missing commute from MSY and I know one of them from my new hire class. We also have 6 MSY ground employees missing, as well.

AA Flight Attendants please go the flight service website to see if you know anyone that is missing. The flight attendants that are missing are based in LGA (1), MIA (5) and DFW (2).

If you have heard from any of the missing AA employees please call the number listed on the AA Flight Service Website or JetNet. Let's pray that all of them are OK.

B.O.B. said:
Some of American Airlines employees have been missing since Hurricane Katrina hit. The 8 flight attendants that are missing commute from MSY and I know one of them from my new hire class. We also have 6 MSY ground employees missing, as well.

AA Flight Attendants please go the flight service website to see if you know anyone that is missing. The flight attendants that are missing are based in LGA (1), MIA (5) and DFW (2).

If you have heard from any of the missing AA employees please call the number listed on the AA Flight Service Website or JetNet. Let's pray that all of them are OK.
[post="296375"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

B.O.B. is RIGHT !!

Pray, and pray hard !!

NH/BB's

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

B.O.B. is RIGHT !!

Pray, and pray hard !!

NH/BB's
[post="296418"][/post]​

There are quite a few former TWA f/as still missing. We have asked that their names be included. We have also volunteered our services as part of the AA "family" but our help is not "needed". (thanks but no thanks from the APFA)

We have a list at Crew Skd. I do not remember the FA's name but the one on our list from LGA was found. I believe it was a male FA.

I think we are all in this together. Last email I recieved from United said we have 187 missing.

An American tragedy.

Garfield1966 said:
We have a list at Crew Skd. I do not remember the FA's name but the one on our list from LGA was found. I believe it was a male FA.
[post="296481"][/post]​

Yes, he was found. He is the one from my class. I hope that all airline employees are found from each airline.

BTW nbmcg01, that includes the former TWA employees too. The comment you made was uncalled for.

one of the domestic MIA f/a can not be reached but has been actively trip trading and just cleared from the sick list. So i believe she is ok. I tried calling but all circuits are busy.

nbmcg01 said:
There are quite a few former TWA f/as still missing. We have asked that their names be included. We have also volunteered our services as part of the AA "family" but our help is not "needed". (thanks but no thanks from the APFA)
[post="296459"][/post]​
<_< Figures!!!! :down:

B.O.B. said:
BTW nbmcg01, that includes the former TWA employees too. The comment you made was uncalled for.
[post="296597"][/post]​
You are wrong. No names of furloughed TWAers who are missing have been included in any company communications.

TWAnr said:
You are wrong.  No names of furloughed TWAers who are missing have been included in any company communications.
[post="296767"][/post]​

You missed my entire point. Read my message again. It says "I hope that all airline employees are found from each airline." I love when you former TWA people spin it a different way. If you're a former TWA flight attendant, then you're on furlough. They're looking for ACTIVE and FURLOUGHED employees. How would they know if you're missing, when we have AA Flight Attendants and former TWA flight attendants on furlough? If you're not an active employee, then they don't have you in the system for crew scheduling.

It seems even in the time of need, the former TWA people have to show their bitterness. :down:

TWAnr said:
You are wrong. No names of furloughed TWAers who are missing have been included in any company communications.
[post="296767"][/post]​

American Airlines only counts furloughed TWAers when they need headcount to protect their TOY UNIONS from a democratic vote by the National Mediation Board.

When needed to prevent this vote, there are thousands of employees that AA feels are important.

As of today September 5, 2005, the AA Flight Service website shows a total of 7 missing flight attendants.

This includes: (2) Active Flight Attendants and (5) Furloughed Flight Attendants

If you know an AA Flight Attendant who is on furlough that is unaccounted for, contact AA and let them know. They will post their names on the AA Flight Service website.

Thanks, Dave. I was wondering when discussion about hurricane victims would be turned into an AMFA/TWU rant...

So far, I've only heard about one fatality (spouse of a MSY employee who was out on LOA). As of Friday, there were still six MSY based employees who had not been located. Hopefully, that number will be down to zero when I check tomorrow.

B.O.B. said:
If you're not an active employee, then they don't have you in the system for crew scheduling.

It seems even in the time of need, the former TWA people have to show their bitterness.  :down:
[post="296846"][/post]​

B.O.B. said:
As of today September 5, 2005, the AA Flight Service website shows a total of 7 missing flight attendants.

This includes: (2) Active Flight Attendants and (5) Furloughed Flight Attendants
[post="296869"][/post]​
Contrasted with your uncaring attitude, the company saw the error of its way and corrected its initial oversight.