Moderators Are Killing This Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2006
Only Mod's can open threads....

This is already being discussed....

You guys kill everything so nothing new enters the forum. This makes your forum stale.

I'm all for policing threads lord knows I did it and do it as a Forum Admin and Moderator on other boards, but look, at least let something grow to a point where it needs to be trimmed stop dismissing threads out of hand. Sometimes the question asked or the point being made is slightly different and would get lost in the post of the week for ALPA/USAPA, the AFA or the IAM.

You're killing what makes forums interesting: individuals posting their concerns. Not trolls, but real live employees or passengers who just want a say.

I think you should edit, but let things go a little before you smack folks down and close their threads.

Censorship is stifling your Forum

Only Mod's can open threads....

This is already being discussed....

You guys kill everything so nothing new enters the forum. This makes your forum stale.

You're killing what makes forums interesting: individuals posting their concerns. Not trolls, but real live employees or passengers who just want a say.

I think you should edit, but let things go a little before you smack folks down and close their threads.

Censorship is stifling your Forum
Here! Here! Make that two votes!

Yeah, I mean I know everyone knows I'm a jerk and all, that I'm a Westie with a Westie attitude; but a lot of legitimate, non-angry/non-negative stuff gets killed way before anyone can weigh in.

I just don't understand the lumping of some threads. I see someone post something only to have it closed saying "don't start duplicate posts". So you have to follow conversation between all sorts of people to find out the information your looking for 5 pages into the thread? This board is dying. It's not funny anymore and it's certainly not as interesting. Nothing gets anywhere. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

I sent a PM and was basically told that if I don't like it I could go to hell. Not in those words of course....

Mods need to get a grip

I just don't understand the lumping of some threads. I see someone post something only to have it closed saying "don't start duplicate posts". So you have to follow conversation between all sorts of people to find out the information your looking for 5 pages into the thread? This board is dying. It's not funny anymore and it's certainly not as interesting. Nothing gets anywhere. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
You still make me laugh TravelPro! :lol: :lol: Mods, please lighten up a bit. Thank You. :D

I sent a PM and was basically told that if I don't like it I could go to hell. Not in those words of course....

Mods need to get a grip

I'm surprised they haven't closed this thread yet. It's a shame that people feel scared to make posts etc. This board can be a great resource to many people but the way things are right now, no one really wants to start any conversations.

as someone who skims all of the airline forums, I will vouch that this US board does seem to have more of the "nuns with rulers"-style of moderation than most of the other boards.

Then again, this may be the class that all of the 'bad kids' are dumped into, so that may be appropriate... :lol:

Thats enough!! One more attack on the mods and your all gone to the cornfield!! :angry:

For a damn week. :lol: One strike and your OUT! :p

Attachments

• corn.jpg
    corn.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 137
Yeah, I mean I know everyone knows I'm a jerk and all, that I'm a Westie with a Westie attitude; but a lot of legitimate, non-angry/non-negative stuff gets killed way before anyone can weigh in.

West-East..who cares? I'm totally with ya' on this one Grog :up:

Speaking as a flight attendant there are MANY things going on in all of the different bases. So ANYTHING that is AFA related (same for other union threads) gets lumped? You CAN'T easily follow along in some threads. Replies to a post you made are pages down and have NOTHING to do with what everyone else is talking about except for that fact that it's AFA related? Ummmm ok. Clean up the boards? This was THE most active. Look at other airlines. I know quite a few are not posting on here as much and it's QUITE evident. We all know who they are. Oh well. Do as ya must. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.