Moderators Scott Etc.....are Numbskulls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatherknowsbest

Advanced
Sep 19, 2003
The press is reporting that the final nail in the US Airways coffin is LUV flying into PIT.

For some reason the moderators wont allow this to be discussed on the U board.

Check this link (subscription required)

Http://kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/business/10572257.htm

They are quoting Michael Boyd. I don't beleive that he would go out on this limb without havong an inside on what happens here.

Lakefield was in CLT yesterday talking to employees. Reports are that he showed how "out of it" he is on the day to day ops of this Airline. I am told he was clueless on how he was going to go forward. He was only trying to get the Airline thru next week. After that he didn't appear to have an answer.

He did take responsibility for the mess over Christmas. That the Company was not better prepared. It's a start, but too little, too late.

I know how you feel man. My first "scoop" was moved to the SW board!

Fatherknowsbest said:
The press is reporting that the final nail in the US Airways coffin is LUV flying into PIT.
For some reason the moderators wont allow this to be discussed on the U board.
Check this link (subscription required)

Http://kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/business/10572257.htm
They are quoting Michael Boyd. I don't beleive that he would go out on this limb without havong an inside on what happens here.
Lakefield was in CLT yesterday talking to employees. Reports are that he showed how "out of it" he is on the day to day ops of this Airline. I am told he was clueless on how he was going to go forward. He was only trying to get the Airline thru next week. After that he didn't appear to have an answer.

He did take responsibility for the mess over Christmas. That the Company was not better prepared. It's a start, but too little, too late.
[post="235862"][/post]​

"Lakefield was in CLT yesterday talking to employees. Reports are that he showed how "out of it" he is on the day to day ops of this Airline. I am told he was clueless on how he was going to go forward. He was only trying to get the Airline thru next week. After that he didn't appear to have an answer."

Did anyone expect different? We all knew that he had "ZERO" Airline knowledge when he was brought on board. This is just one of many blunders made by the BOD over the past few years. To bring in a CEO who has no Airline background at such a critical time was foolish.
It was the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs, and they fired the Manager only to bring the Hot Dog vendor in to replace him. And they wonder why nobody has an faith in this company anymore. There has been no direction for this Airline for the past 15 years, and there still isn't.

usfliboi said:
Oh please !!!!!!!!!! The Drama! Grow up !
[post="235896"][/post]​
Drama!?....Grow up!?.....what is so childish about that comment...he couldnt be more right.......the only drama there was occurred in PHL last week over Xmas....other than that we've been led like sheep to slaughter for the last 15yrs.....what are u a new hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts