Moderators Wanted

Kyle

Senior
Aug 18, 2002
www.usaviation.com
CAaviation.com is seeking Moderators for our Forums. If you would like to participate, please email [email protected]. Duties will include moderating discussions as per our Rules & Etiquette Policies inlduing our Terms of Use.

Thank you.

Pink shirt

Man the sheep are going to love you when you come downunder.

Forget the BMW, you are going to have a hot little EWE to ride.

Heli Ops

So when will the nominee''s and lucky whiners (I mean winners) find out more info of becoming part of the ModSquad

I will be sending out an email to those who offered assistance sometime tomorrow. I apologize but I have been working diligently on a new section that I would like to have up and running as soon as possible.

Cheers

Whoa dar hopper! ya sound like ya'll er inta VERTREF's late night tonic! Next thang ya'll know, we'll be meetin up for a possum belly hunt! (of course when we're done nukin the feckin annoying stinkin posters)

Kyle, you're a lucky man, having us mature types around to pick and choose from. Can't wait to see the ModSquad team! (great show by the way, eye's like it !)

Carry on....

CTD, is HeliOps scarying you?
9.gif
or is it the ewe's! Guess the pink shirt gave it away - say, thought ya didn't like pink Dude!!
9.gif

A special thank you to all of the people that volunteered for moderators. I think we have enough for now and judging by how ''respectful'' everything is so far, they might get bored quick.

If I missed contacting you and you did inquire about it, please send me an email at [email protected]

Cheers!

Helicopper, helicopper ! Ya shouldn''t have done that, edit your post that is! Now I can''t remember what you said, all I remember that it was funny as heck and now MY post makes no sense! Being half in the bag (or totally - sorry VERTREF, that would be you! is a major part of this biz Work hard, play hard ! Laugh louder!