Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagSeal

Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
Kyle, I see you haven't formally added any new moderators to the list at this point.

I would like to add my application if I may. I have a few very promising traits that will make me an excellent moderator. The first is that I am very well versed in the rules of this site. The recent happenings have allowed me to analyse every angle and every possible way that someone may try to squeeze around them. Second, I am online a heck of alot. Unlike a large number of part time voyeur members, I am on nearly daily, and am quite frequently on multiple times a day. Which would allow a very close monitoring of posted topics. Third, I work a regular day job, and this makes me an asset, since won't be away for long periods of time in the field,(which could allow the masses to attempt a coup and take-over). And fourth, I also have an attitude that won't allow anyone to get away with crap, which I believe is your new motto.

Let me know if we should arrange an interview.

Won't that like putting the fat kid in charge of the Candy shop ?? :D

..or the Pilot in charge of the beer ? :shock:

maggie; You're already in charge of the donut buddy, what more could you ask for?

407; and, the engineer in charge of keeping your girlfriend company while you are out flying is on the same list, the old saying "we catch 'em you cook 'em" somehow comes to mind.

When do the flames start again?

GO FLAMES GO

sc

Is it fair to make the assumption that the profound silence means no?

Sorry, lost my Hard Drive last Monday. Things have been a mess this week and am just now getting back on my feet. Thanks for the offer however I am sure you can appreciate my apprehension. Feel free to PM me.

you can see my apprehension to PM'ing you, the last time that happened I was gone for a longer vacation than originally thought.

The 'however' comment leads me to believe you're not serious though. :down:

If you are, you PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.