Mohawk, Allegeheny, Usair Memorbelia For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptBud330

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
I've got a collection of aviation memorabelia from Mohawk, Allegheny, USAir, and finally US Airways. I have just listed 3 items on eBay uner seller name "Bud5437".
Some items for sale include new unused Mohawk and Alleghey coffee cups. I have the last Mohawk schedule and the first combined Mohawk/Allegheny timetable. I have the name change timetable from Allegheny to USAir assorted new Allegheny pens and patches. An Allehgheny Convair 580 wood model finely detailed, an Allegheny BAC 1-11 wood model in new condition, an Allegheny DC-9 wood model, new condition. I have a USAir Arrival/departure board with hundreds of city/time names for the board. It would be perfect for your game room. If your interested in some great stuff, email me at [email protected]. I'll send pictures. All the stuff will be on ebay if not previously sold.
Thanks,
Captain Bud Weisser (Retired)

I remember you, didn't you use to fly the 727?

You were very unprofessional and I had to have a maintenance foreman come put you in your place/

I think I recall you also. But that was a long time ago. Let's put the psat behind us.

700UW said:
I remember you, didn't you use to fly the 727?

You were very unprofessional and I had to have a maintenance foreman come put you in your place/
[post="263826"][/post]​

C'mon 700UW, why go there. I flew with Bud many, many moons ago, he's a good guy. Now be nice!

I'm the same Bud Man. My Avanti days are over. It was neat looking car but drove like a conestoga wagon.

700:

You are incredible!

Easy for you to sit there, under the guise of a user name and professionally assasinate another.

I flew with Bud on the 727. He was a professional to the end. Of course, he was senior and moved up, I was junior and got furloughed. That is life.

Bud, congrats on your retirement. You earned it.

700, you have a chip (no pun intended) on your shoulder a mile wide. U as a company is a crappy place to work because of people like you.

Boomer

CaptianBoomer said:
700:

You are incredible!

Easy for you to sit there, under the guise of a unser name and professionally assasinate another.

I flew with Bud on the 727. He was a professional to the end. Of course, he was senior and moved up, I was junior and got furloughed. That is life.

Bud, congrats on your retirement. You earned it.

700, you have a chip (no pun intended) on your shoulder a mile wide. U as a company is a crappy place to work because of people like you.

Boomer
[post="263892"][/post]​
:shock: :blink: :unsure: :huh:

Bud,

Best wishes for an absolutely wonderful retirement!! Hope you get up every morning and just enjoy 'smelling the coffee'.

Denver, CO

Status
Not open for further replies.