More HP Flights from the East this Summer

BuffaloJoe

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
I was looking at the summer schedule and there are ALOT more HP Flights out of the East.

HP/US (Not Counting any RJ/Express Flts.)
PHL-SFO-1/3
PHL-PDX-2/0
PHL-SEA-2/1
PHL-LAX-0/4
PHL-SAN-2/1
PHL-DEN-1/2
PHL-PHX-4/2
PHL-LAS-2/4
PHL-ATL-1/1
CLT-SAN-1/1
CLT-LAX-0/4
CLT-SFO-0/4
CLT-SEA-0/2
CLT-PDX-1/0
CLT-PHX-0/5
CLT-LAS-0/5

Where did all the East metal go? Is this the result of some aircraft returns?

It shouldn't explain all of that, but those new TA routes pulled 757's that were flying domestic/Caribbean. They were probably replaced by A320-series that had to come off routes somewhere.

Jim

I was looking at the summer schedule and there are ALOT more HP Flights out of the East.

HP/US (Not Counting any RJ/Express Flts.)
PHL-SFO-1/3
PHL-PDX-2/0
PHL-SEA-2/1
PHL-LAX-0/4
PHL-SAN-2/1
PHL-DEN-1/2
PHL-PHX-4/2
PHL-LAS-2/4
PHL-ATL-1/1
CLT-SAN-1/1
CLT-LAX-0/4
CLT-SEA-0/2
CLT-PDX-1/0
CLT-PHX-0/5
CLT-LAS-0/5

Where did all the East metal go? Is this the result of some aircraft returns?

It is more likely east A/C going to the paint shop since the majority of the west A/C are already painted if you really need to know buffaloHoe. You really need edited by moderator instead of looking up our flights get a life loser. I know it is a public fourm and you have free speech but you are a edited by moderator.

could it be the company is trying to use its assets to minimize ground time and maximize flight time (ie lowering unit cost by using high fixed cost assets more productively). I"m sure that's not it. I'm sure there is a plan to screw the employees by flying more and using the planes to generate revenue for the sole purpose of lining managements pockets with gold. That's the plan for sure.

Mod Note,

Personal attacks and name calling are NOT permitted at any time for any reason--

Latest posts