MY displeasure with the company!

Couldbewrong

Apr 11, 2007
Visit site
Hey hers is my current problem with the company besides the norml bs.

Im about to become dedacaited 1 year employee with the company and i currently can not get on to the employee travel center, the hub at all.

Ive been on the page before and blah blah blah.....

So here where it comes strange and the company useing me.

so i cant get onto the ETC, so i call the help desk number and they ask me the normal question about badge number and so forth. so they enter all the info and they say i am not listed in its main frame system at all, its like i dont exsist with the company at all, hell ive been getting paid normally like everyone else.

so why in the i they cant find me at all.

when i call the employee number to list for a flight they have no problem finding me at all.

So i haed down to tempe HQ to the pass center so see if they can figure out the problem, (i go there like once a week to find what the hell the problem, this has been for two months)

Till like the past week i finally get an answer, the problem is that Hr deparment shows that im on a leave on absents. Im like do i was never on leave at all.

So they tell me what to do and how to fix the problem, they give me a list of names to go see so it can be done.

Well i start going to see thease people and they get right to work on it. so the first person does the job, and tell's me i cant send this paper work over to hq till i have a signature from so and so saying you are not on leave, but he is currently in a meeting and it will be like a hour or so till hes done, im like ok thats fine, this was like 10:30 11am phoenix time. So i wait awhile till i had to cath my flight from phx to cleveland. this flight left at 12. i get on no problem at all, im only going to go to cleveland to get my brother and come back.

if anyone not familar thats flight is like 4 hrs long.

When i get to cleveland the problem has not been fixed yet at all, im still not in the system, so i cant fly back with my bro or list him at all because i cant get into the fi*g ETC.

So im like thinking i had to do all this on my own to find what the problem was, and when i get to the right people and all they have to do is sign the paperwork and fax it over to the HR deparment at HQ in like 7 hrs. Tell you what i am Blowing steam right now!!!!

I went to the aiport early to get this done and what not.

I mean a gate agent cant list at all not comuster service at the airpot cant do it nor any over the phone.

Im pretty sure the pass bearu can doit but they can NEVER answer their Fing Phones, yet alone get through.

So a one year enployee being denied his right to flight benifts, because they screwed up and cant take a fing few minutes to sign paperwork and send it/fax it over to be done.

I am Freakin furious with this company, I am entilted to these benifits and i cant freakin use them.

What my situation said, Does anyone have any ideas to get this problem taken care of??? im currently inm cleveland due to the fact that i cant list my brother to use one of my buddy passes with useing the ETC.

i live and work in PHX.

:angry: :down: :shock:

Welcome to US Airways - where no inconvenience is too large to impose on employee or customer. Or where the management mantra is "We're Not Happy Till You're Not Happy."

Jim

I would think a faxed copy of your latest paycheck would prove you are not on leave. :shock:
Good luck getting anyone in HR to get it corrected. You're on your own on this one. Just dont let up. Is your admin/boss not available to assist? Who put in the leave papers supposedly in the first place? I'm sure it wasnt you. :unsure:

I would think a faxed copy of your latest paycheck would prove you are not on leave. :shock:
Good luck getting anyone in HR to get it corrected. You're on your own on this one. Just dont let up. Is your admin/boss not available to assist? Who put in the leave papers supposedly in the first place? I'm sure it wasnt you. :unsure:

Maybe i should just stop going to work, since im on leave, and maybe they will get a hint, and make them back pay me for not getting the job done, but if i do that the company would say no to the back pay!

Dougie and your lazy A$$ CEO's EAT Sh!^, and get things right!!

"We're Not Happy Till You're Not Happy.". B.B. thats the best reply I've heard In a long time, I spent two years happy then 18 years un-happy, (mirror image, etc), but at least I got 10 cents on the dollar for my retirement.

I should have added that the 10 cents per dollar was based on 1994 wages & I was offered the opportunity to retire (hit the door or the door will hit you).

B.B. The hardest part of it is waking up and saying to yourself that wasnt a bad dream, that was your life, wish it was a dream, but at the same point, could have had lesser dreams! We might not have won, but we sure didnt lose.

Maybe i should just stop going to work, since im on leave, and maybe they will get a hint, and make them back pay me for not getting the job done, but if i do that the company would say no to the back pay!

Dougie and your lazy A$$ CEO's EAT Sh!^, and get things right!!
Are you sure you don't work in Philly?

Welcome to USAviation. You are always welcome to vent. Better here than at work. Question...Why would you think you should be any different than any other US Airways employee? We've all been f##### over for MANY years now. My advice to you as someone new with the company? LEAVE NOW!! DON'T TURN BACK!! GO BEFORE YOU HAVE INVESTED TOO MUCH!! This is the most screwed up I have ever seen this company.