' MY PILLOW ' Guy, BOOTED OFF..." NEWSMAX " !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
It's pretty BAD when you get chit'-canned Off of a Conspiracy TV station, (think FUX NEWS or OAN, or whatever it's called etc), like NEWSMAX. But that's what happened to our ' GOOD FRIEND' Mike Lindell the 'My Pillow ' Guy .

This clown is now banned for life from twitter, and his company may Suffer strongly.

But lets back up a second.

Ever since the M O R O N / T-RUMP led 'MIKE' to believe that he Mattered to T-rump, now the poor bas - tard is on a one-way train ride to PALOOKAVILLE !

Another case of the Orange ' CON - MAN exceptional ', using people !

I WONDER If any retrumplicans on here will pause for a second, and go " HMMMM " ?

It's pretty BAD when you get chit'-canned Off of a Conspiracy TV station, (think FUX NEWS or OAN, or whatever it's called etc), like NEWSMAX. But that's what happened to our ' GOOD FRIEND' Mike Lindell the 'My Pillow ' Guy .

This clown is now banned for life from twitter, and his company may Suffer strongly.

Ever since the M O R O N / T-RUMP led 'MIKE' to believe that he Mattered to T-rump, now the poor bas - tard is on a one-way train ride to PALOOKAVILLE !

I WONDER If any retrumplicans on here will pause for a second, and go " HMMMM " ?
If Marjorie Green is any indication dont bet on the right to go Hmmmm. Theyre stuck in reverse

1611780870741.png

Liz Cheney's gonna be primaried and lose. 70% of the state voted for Trump.

I'm sure Lindell will be just fine. Being banned from Twitter these days will get half the country to buy your product even if they don't need it.

And he wasn't booted. Newsmax got served a cease and desist from Dominion, and they're appearing to comply in order to not get sued. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that whole thing was scripted.

Lindell was not booted from Newsmax.

Is that Lindell that bastard who devoted 75% of his production to make masks when they were scarce?

If the left has gone after Greene for her past comments, gotta wonder how long Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib last with their history of anti-Semetic comments.

Oh, that's right. Standards only apply to the right.

If the left has gone after Greene for her past comments, gotta wonder how long Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib last with their history of anti-Semetic comments.

Oh, that's right. Standards only apply to the right.
This is what happens when 'journalists' and congress, who relied on the Trump villain for copy, are suddenly finding themselves wandering aimlessly in cyberspace. They can only run Greene into the ground for so long, then what?

Hanging chad,,,hanging chad....
Bush stole the election.....Bush stole the election.
Russia...Russia...Russia
Domestic terrorists.....domestic terrorists

This is what happens when 'journalists' and congress, who relied on the Trump villain for copy, are suddenly finding themselves wandering aimlessly in cyberspace. They can only run Greene into the ground for so long, then what?

Hanging chad,,,hanging chad....
Bush stole the election.....Bush stole the election.
Russia...Russia...Russia
Domestic terrorists.....domestic terrorists

Replaced by Stop the steal....stop the steal

And...Trump won the election...Trump won the election

And...Fraud....Fraud (starting 4 months prior to the election).