. . N e v e r ... E V E R ... Stop giving THANKS To ................

KCFlyer said:

I wonder what 2016 will hold.  After all...the 2016 elections will be based on how the 2014 republicans have done.  So....how have they done?  Shut down government?  Check.  Benghazi hearings?  Check.  Anything productive.....crickets. 

I like your focus.

No chance it will be an Obama referendum......?

Afterall, look how our global stature and economy has performed.

delldude said:

I like your focus.

No chance it will be an Obama referendum......?

Afterall, look how our global stature and economy has performed.

So what has the 2014 GOP congress done to address our global stature?  Inviting Bibi to bash Obama?  Write a letter to Iran telling then that when a republican is elected - the deal is toast?  What has the 2014 GOP congress done for our economy?  Shut down the govenrment?  Anything else?   Nope....their biggest "accomplishment" is investigating Benghazi with a dogged determination.  I think they suffer losses in Congress in 2016

KCFlyer said:

So what has the 2014 GOP congress done to address our global stature?  Inviting Bibi to bash Obama?  Write a letter to Iran telling then that when a republican is elected - the deal is toast?  What has the 2014 GOP congress done for our economy?  Shut down the govenrment?  Anything else?   Nope....their biggest "accomplishment" is investigating Benghazi with a dogged determination.  I think they suffer losses in Congress in 2016

What can the GOP do to address our global stature?
Obama been crapping on the Jew since day one, what does one expect.
GOP been giving Obama everything so how can it be their fault?

KCFlyer said:

Global stature? 

Obama already burnt that bridge.

KCFlyer said:

could you enlighten us on what the Dems managed from 08 to 10 when they controlled everything.
no points for obamacare hell they had to bribe people to get that abortion passed

cltrat said:
could you enlighten us on what the Dems managed from 08 to 10 when they controlled everything.
no points for obamacare hell they had to bribe people to get that abortion passed

They got it passed.  Which is more than the republicans did.  How many times did the republicans say "no"?  What did they offer in return?  An "all or nothing" repeal of Obamacare in return for passing anything proposed by this administration. 

Reactions: 2 people
KCFlyer said:

They got it passed.  Which is more than the republicans did.  How many times did the republicans say "no"?  What did they offer in return?  An "all or nothing" repeal of Obamacare in return for passing anything proposed by this administration. 

How convienent you overlook some 23 bills for GOP HC sent to Harry and Nancy which never saw the light of day.

delldude said:

My God, man......these were while Dems ramrodded Obamascare through both houses.

Did any of those bills have a suggestion for a "better" health care plan?  Educate me Dell....can you link me to the bills that never made the light of day?   A bill has to be introduced before it can be passed along....any list of bill numbers so I can look them up to see how much they were going to help America? 

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:

Did any of those bills have a suggestion for a "better" health care plan?  Educate me Dell....can you link me to the bills that never made the light of day?   A bill has to be introduced before it can be passed along....any list of bill numbers so I can look them up to see how much they were going to help America? 

Obamacare has helped? Hardly.

lol

KCFlyer said:

Dems didn't want to be bothered. GOP sent some 23 bills.

Try this: Works for me...

http://thomas.loc.gov/home/thomas.php

delldude said:

Dems didn't want to be bothered. GOP sent some 23 bills.

Try this: Works for me...

http://thomas.loc.gov/home/thomas.php

I was hoping that you might provide me with one or two of the bill numbers that "never saw the light of day".   You're the one who said there were 23 bills that never saw the light of day.  Surely one of your source would have listed them.  YOu know like this - The Gramm Leach Bliley Act that was the final act to unleashing the forces need to facilitate the near collapse of the US economy was introduced in the senate as bill S.900  Then you can read all the goodness that was in the bill. Anything  like that you can provide?  

Latest posts