NAACP, LIBERALS, PROGRESSIVES and OTHER STUPID THINGS!

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
"NAACP marchers protesting voter ID laws advised to bring ................................... photo ID !"
Ironically, the group’s list of “Important Do’s and Don’ts for Marchers” includes bringing a photo ID.
“DO bring photo identification (drivers’ license, passport or other valid photo id) with you and keep it on your person at all times,” the document says.

“What we are saying today is that civil discourse needs to return,” Pope told the News & Observer.  “[The] ‘moral march’ is nothing more than a partisan political rally endorsed by the Democratic Party and fringe far-left groups like MoveOn.org and Planned Parenthood, which have recruited liberal activists from other states to attend [Saturday’s march].”

So let's see here.....I have to have a "Photo ID" in order to join a bunch of Liberal Idiots but, shouldn't be required to have that same ID in order to vote?

Truly, the stupid and uninformed follow the beat of the Progressive Libtard drummers !

Reactions: 2 people
"NAACP marchers protesting voter ID laws advised to bring photo ID !"

I have to have a "Photo ID" in order to join a bunch of Liberal Idiots but, shouldn't be required to have that same ID in order to vote?
Difference between being advised to and having to. In your case they may require you to lift your knuckles to march.

Reactions: 2 people
I find it humorous that republicans are willing to spend a fortune of tax payer money to stop something that has happened 10 times according to a republican lawyer group who conducted a study of the elections over the past 10 years.

I find it sad that republicans are willing to spend a fortune of tax payer money to disenfranchise and fairly substantial number of people from voting (against republicans) to win elections and hide their motives behind the argument that they are trying to prevent voter ID fraud that has happened about 10 times since 2000.   

Reactions: 1 person
I find it sad, being a born and bred American, like my father and his father, before him, who have lived by the laws stated for this country, that people like you feel law breakers should be given free reign (please see illegal aliens) and that certain laws should be Instituted to accommodate said law breakers!

I'm told I need a photo ID in order to drive.... I get one!
I'm told I need a photo ID in order to vote.... Guess what?..... I get one!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Imagine our ....." VILLAGE IDIOT "........starting a Topic with the words..." OTHER...S T U P I D.....THINGS "  ! !

Go figure.
And here's the Village Bigot!
Btw .... Any of you progressive libtards get on him about using the word " Negro" yet?
Didn't think so!

southwind said:
I find it sad, being a born and bred American, like my father and his father, before him, who have lived by the laws stated for this country, that people like you feel law breakers should be given free reign (please see illegal aliens) and that certain laws should be Instituted to accommodate said law breakers!
I'm told I need a photo ID in order to drive.... I get one!
I'm told I need a photo ID in order to vote.... Guess what?..... I get one!
How much tax payer money do you want to spend to prevent the 10 people from voting? One of the items you listed is a right, the other is not. So how many people is it OK to disenfranchise to prevent 10 people from committing ID voter fraud?

southwind said:
And here's the Village Bigot!
Btw .... Any of you progressive libtards get on him about using the word " Negro" yet?
Didn't think so!
We have said thing numerous times to no avail. We have commented on your equally obsessive and insulting use of various terms with equal success. Both endeavors are equally fruitless. Why continue when the results are not going to change?

Ms Tree said:
I find it humorous that republicans are willing to spend a fortune of tax payer money to stop something that has happened 10 times according to a republican lawyer group who conducted a study of the elections over the past 10 years.

I find it sad that republicans are willing to spend a fortune of tax payer money to disenfranchise and fairly substantial number of people from voting (against republicans) to win elections and hide their motives behind the argument that they are trying to prevent voter ID fraud that has happened about 10 times since 2000.   
At least 25 states introduced legislation either requiring voters to show photo ID at the polls or making existing photo ID laws more restrictive.

Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming.

At least eight states introduced legislation requiring proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate, to register or vote. 

Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia.

http://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/election-2013-voting-laws-roundup#restrictions

Since you never stated where you got your "information", show me where this effort is being organized by only Republicans? 

Never said that although the legislation is being passed by GOP states. How many of the states you listed are led by Dems?

All that money because 10 of voter ID fraud. Think there might be an ulterior motive?

Ms Tree said:
Never said that although the legislation is being passed by GOP states. How many of the states you listed are led by Dems?

All that money because 10 of voter ID fraud. Think there might be an ulterior motive?

How many of the states you listed are led by Dems? Here, let me help you out;

Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming.

Looks like about 40% are in solid blue states. How do this fact support your argument that voter suppression is a Republican only issue? 

You need to provide a source for the 10 cases of voter ID fraud you are using to support your argument. Were they in blue states or red states?

Put up or shut up!     

Yep, this is a bi-partisan issue, but only one of the two parties in the red states seems to think it is worthy of filing repeated lawsuits to squelch the potential for fraud.

It wouldn't surprise me to find there are hundreds if not thousands of cases of voter fraud that never get caught for every one case where it's clearly identified.

The fact that even AG Eric Holder's ballot was able to be stolen should tell you something (other than the fact that he apparently hadn't voted yet!).

Reactions: 3 people
Ms Tree said:
We have said thing numerous times to no avail. We have commented on your equally obsessive and insulting use of various terms with equal success. Both endeavors are equally fruitless. Why continue when the results are not going to change?
The question was "Have you or any other progressive liberal demorat told Barry-O he was racist"?.....Nope! But yet you want to label people like me racist's simply because of our political belief!

We already know he's a Bigot!

Knotbuyinit said:
How many of the states you listed are led by Dems? Here, let me help you out;

Looks like about 40% are in solid blue states. How do this fact support your argument that voter suppression is a Republican only issue? 

You need to provide a source for the 10 cases of voter ID fraud you are using to support your argument. Were they in blue states or red states?

Put up or shut up!     
No idea what states had the voter Id Fraud. That fact that there were only 10 over ten year period says the issue is irrelevant.

Do a search for "rspublican lawyer study on vater ID fraud". I think that is how I found tbe study.