NEED DEAL DCA HOTEL/MOTEL

PATJ

Jan 24, 2003
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF US GETS ANY DEALS IN ALEXANDRIA ON ROOMS. HAVE TO BE THERE, NOT
PLEASURE, NEED A DEAL SINCE THE PAYCHECK KEEPS GOING DOWN -DOWN -DOWN. THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP. JUST A CSA.

oldiebutgoody

Veteran
Aug 23, 2002
www.usaviation.com
A lot of commuters stay at a place called the Americana. It's right near the airport, and doesn't look real fancy, but if commuters stay there the price must be right! I don't know the number, but I'm sure you could look it up on www.switchboard.com.

DCAflyer

Veteran
Aug 27, 2002
Try hotels.com and priceline.com. Also be sure to check in Arlington, and you may want to make sure your hotel is Metro-accissible.

usfliboi

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Guys I cant believe you just posted a hotel where our crews stay ........WOW Moderator can you delete that name???????

oldiebutgoody

Veteran
Aug 23, 2002
www.usaviation.com
[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/26/2003 11:08:14 AM usfliboi wrote:

Guys I cant believe you just posted a hotel where our crews stay ........WOW Moderator can you delete that name???????
----------------
[/blockquote]
Our "crews" don't stay there. People that commute can stay wherever they want. I was just helping a fellow in need. It doesn't take a genius to know that people that work for airlines stay near airports. All you gotta do to find airline folks is look for uniforms. This isn't a Tom Clancy novel ya know!

Dec 21, 2002
www.usaviation.com
maybe some one from the Gang of Wolf Seagulls might rent you a room on their estate grounds.

C

chipmunn

US Airways rates:

Americana (800) 548-6261 - $50 per night, single occupancy

Sheraton (703) 486-1111 - $60 per night

Both hotels are located in Crystal City, are within walking distance of CCY, and have hotel van service to/from DCA.

Chip