Need suggestions on Montreal accommodations!

leonardwood

Feb 1, 2009
Hi everyone, I am planning to visit Montreal the next weekend. I have heard about the places there and would surely like to explore. I was concerned about the stay there as whether I should be making my accommodations in a hotel or may be some rental apartments. I do have doubts on this and will be looking to seek advice from experienced travelers or some good resource for better information.
Hope to get replies, soon!

Do you work for the airlines? If you do, the holiday Inn Select at Point-Claire has airline discounts with an excellent restaurant in the hotel itself. It's near the airport and they provide transportation back and forth to the airport where you can take a bus downtown. Hope this helps.

<_< ------ Question?----- I've recently retired from AA, and was wondering if hotel chains, Holiday Inn, etc., extended Airline rates to retirees also?

Hi everyone, I am planning to visit Montreal the next weekend. I have heard about the places there and would surely like to explore. I was concerned about the stay there as whether I should be making my accommodations in a hotel or may be some rental apartments. I do have doubts on this and will be looking to seek advice from experienced travelers or some good resource for better information.
Hope to get replies, soon!

Hello, Montreal is indeed a great place to explore. It is one of the top vacation cities in Canada. The city has a mark of ancestral and historical value and is known to provide great value to travelers. My friend had recently been there and had taken up a vacation rental for his stay. The feedback was good as the stay was economical and comfortable. So, I would advice you to take up a Montreal furnished apartment rental, hoping that it would be a pleasant experience for you.

Latest posts