Negative Employees

xoxo

Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
www.usaviation.com
I still have not figured out why everyone on this web site is so negetive..but then I go to work and everyone is so positive. If U goes under there will be thousands of people with family's, morgages, and all kinds of other types of bills that will basically be screwed and be on unemplyment ..wellfare..etc.. Why do you negetive people that are employed at U want that to happen? Yes, U has screwed up in alot of ways, but, I for one did not like being unemployed. Let me tell you first hand, I was embaressed. It was not a good situation. Unemployment is not all that much money and you can not support a family on it. Everyone on here that posts and talks negative should be ashamed of themselves and if U should go under you will then think about what I am saying. I have a morgage and family and I am struggling now. I do not have a college degree nor can I just run out and find a job in a month to support myself...that is all I have to say. I love this job, and I love working for U. I hope and pray we survive. For those that do not..quit and find another job. You are bringing this company down. :angry:

Maybe the website is a place to "vent". Don't take it personal, after all, the IAM was going to "shut U down if the Judge voided their contract" according to some on this forum.

You know something.. No one on here wants to be unemployed..

You know something else.. No one on here like to put vaseline on
before they go to work either.

So you give them round 3 because you do not what to be unemployed so
what stops them from Round 4 in two months when they realize that
the senior leaders need more money for wallpaper at the CCY office!

There comes a time when you say "NO".

Sorry you didn't like being unemployed but there are worse things in
life besides being embarrased. Go to PIT and tell people you work
for US Airways.. They will feel sorry for you.

Once again you seem to miss the big picture. And you will never be
able to give them enough. Never. After the IAM vote the first thing on
the list of To Do items at CCY and Alabama is to figure out a way to go
back and get more.. They are not interested in running the airline.

Just got in off of a trip. Everyone I ran into was doing a great job. Had a maintenance item going into SFO and the guys were standing on the jetway waiting to get to work on it when I got off the airplane. People are not happy with all the goings on but they are still working hard to keep this place going. All my flights ran on time and we had fairly good loads. PIT was particularly impressive.

Thank you one and all.

A320 Driver

justamechanic,

You are the "people" I am talking about. I was furloughed for a year then came back for the paycut that the f/a got. I have to work two jobs at this point (never quit the one I had while I was on unemployment). I never have off because I work on my days off. So, when you are in that unemployment line with NO medical benefits..NO money and have bills out the [email protected] do not be mad at anyone but yourself...because you want to make more than the pilots. Those pilots save everyones lives everyday. They work harder than anyone having to keep that a/c in the air and then the f/a get paid peanuts for keeping everyone in the cabin sane and safe. So, you can just stop being mad with your "SAFE" ground job while the ones that are 37,000 feet in the air are risking their lives every single day. ;)

xoxo said:
justamechanic,

You are the "people" I am talking about. I was furloughed for a year then came back for the paycut that the f/a got. I have to work two jobs at this point (never quit the one I had while I was on unemployment). I never have off because I work on my days off. So, when you are in that unemployment line with NO medical benefits..NO money and have bills out the [email protected] do not be mad at anyone but yourself...because you want to make more than the pilots. Those pilots save everyones lives everyday. They work harder than anyone having to keep that a/c in the air and then the f/a get paid peanuts for keeping everyone in the cabin sane and safe. So, you can just stop being mad with your "SAFE" ground job while the ones that are 37,000 feet in the air are risking their lives every single day. ;)
[post="237394"][/post]​

Do you drink?

You sound like someone married to a pilot..

You think only the pilot has anything to do with the safe flight of an aircraft?

And no I don't think a mechanic should make the same or more than a pilot. However I don't think a pilot should make 5 times as much as a mechanic either.

And I won't be standing in that line because I was smarter than the average bear
and left the company. I left on my own terms not ones spelled out by some sub
commander that works Part Time in CCY at lives at the companies expense.

Sorry you were unemployed, sorry you had to work two jobs..

Oh and Hmmm Safe ground Job.. In the last 5 years how many pilots have died doing their job at US Airways? How many Mechanics? Any idea? I bet I can tell you. Zero Pilots, 2 mechanics, Zero F/A's..

xoxo said:
justamechanic,

You are the "people" I am talking about. I was furloughed for a year then came back for the paycut that the f/a got.
[post="237394"][/post]​

Patient: Every time I bend over and kiss my ### it hurts my back like you wouldn’t believe.

Doctor: You need to stop bending over and kissing your ###.

Xoxo: You need to turn off your computer and go out and get a real job.

I think many of us go back and forth with our emotions. One day I am positive and the next day I am tired, bitchy and over it. This DOES become a place to vent, but it is also a place to share thoughts and ideas. The problem is that it's easier to be negative. We live in a negative world, filled with fear. I and many others who realize this have to take breaks here and there to keep our sanity.

You have to remember that most of us have mastered the art of loving what we do and disliking the powers that control the situation. I guess in many ways that's a good thing. That's life. I just think everything has a beginning and an ending. Each of us will have to decide when US is the end or if it ever WILL be. I am trying to believe in this company. It just gets harder everytime a newspaper is picked up or a tv is turned on. We just have to direct our attentions to other daily interest.

There ARE positve post and positive posters. They're just hard to find. :)

xoxo said:
  Everyone on here that posts and talks negative should be ashamed of themselves...
[post="237385"][/post]​
I must say...I disagree. The people who should be ashamed of themselves are the CEO's (past and present) and Board Of Directors who have taken or who have given away to CEO's and the like, millions. I put myself in the group who have negative attitudes when it comes to the this company. It's hard to have a positive attitude when you have been shafted over and over. I once was proud to tell everybody that I worked for....... Airlines now, I just tell them I have a job ...for now. Cause that is what it is. A job. And now, they are going to outsource my job. You want me to have a positive attitude?

deano said:
Patient: Every time I bend over and kiss my ### it hurts my back like you wouldn’t believe.
Doctor: You need to stop bending over and kissing your ###.
Xoxo: You need to turn off your computer and go out and get a real job.
[post="237401"][/post]​
i got tired of taking it in the backside so i had 'ol doc mobrey sew the damn thing up....now they tell me i'm full of ****.. :blink:

:shock: :shock: XOXO, Are you for real??? Did you just get a job off the street. This is OUR reality... WAKE UP ......Negativity is a real emotion...WE are able to think on our own, ARE YOU????? There are many programs to help YOU get an education.....Worry about YOU, let the rest of us be free thinkers!!!!! B)

xoxo said:
I still have not figured out why everyone on this web site is so negetive..but then I go to work and everyone is so positive.
[post="237385"][/post]​

Maybe you can be the catalyst and turn it around on here. I see you haven't posted much on here so why don't you start posting more on here the positive stuff about USairways and maybe the rest will follow. I standby for you to start a new positive topic with a nice long lead in happy and positive post.

autofixer said:
Maybe the website is a place to "vent". Don't take it personal, after all, the IAM was going to "shut U down if the Judge voided their contract" according to some on this forum.
[post="237389"][/post]​

The company still hasn't actually abrogated the contract and standby for an exciting finish. It's not over yet.

xoxo said:
justamechanic,

So, you can just stop being mad with your "SAFE" ground job while the ones that are 37,000 feet in the air are risking their lives every single day. ;)
[post="237394"][/post]​

And you are out of line. Whose choice was it to become a flight attendant? YOURS. Any job is dangerous but you are apparently unaware of some of the fatalities and other serious incidents that have happened on the ground to airport personnel.

I think it's time to start venting some of our anger towards the competition. They're the ones who are just waiting to take over our gates, routes and our JOBS! :angry: