new 514 president

Dale Danker President
Ray Wilson Vice President
Tony Bunch Chairman of Maintenance
The only close race is VP Wilson edged out Yinst by 6 Votes. Meanwhile they have a 87-87 tie for Chairman of Stores. Looks like only around 1700 sent in ballots.

Danker promised to change the way we do things. Mainly stop bending over for management. I don't know him but I have heard good things about him. Ray Wilson came highly recommended by James Booker who was running for prez. He is against give backs and against the international selling us out. They are completely different than what we are used to. Booker also said if you didn't vote for him to vote for Danker as they had similar ideas.

Also the word is that Ray Wilson beat Gary Yingst by 6 votes and after a recount, 2 votes. How about that for close?

Convention Delegates look like the same pi$$ poor union we've been dealing with. It's amazing how this worthless lot continue to get into union positions. They will continue to be on UB for life. Totally worthless group of the laziest people I've ever seen. (Mostly unseen)

Reactions: 1 person
Let me get this straight. Gary Yingst was VP under Dennis Burchette. In office for one of the worst concession contracts to date. Went to the international and was given the boot because of a bout of domestic violence on an Hawaiian airliner. (Banned for life on Hawaiian airlines). Comes back to Tulsa in his old machinist position ... then is voted back in as VP? What is wrong with this picture?

Let me get this straight. Gary Yingst was VP under Dennis Burchette. In office for one of the worst concession contracts to date. Went to the international and was given the boot because of a bout of domestic violence on an Hawaiian airliner. (Banned for life on Hawaiian airlines). Comes back to Tulsa in his old machinist position ... then is voted back in as VP? What is wrong with this picture?

Yinst was already international when the 2003 screwing happened. Remember him at the Tulsa meeting at the convention center on stage at the table selling the contract and wouldn't even stand up or remove his snuff to talk. But I wonder how many times they had to count to make it come out like they wanted. The first posted figures had him losing by 6.