New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

topDawg

Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
The IAM is now looking to give proper representation to Alaska Mechanics? That’s excellent news. I think AMFA currently claims to represent them although I’m not sure 🤔 if they’re being provided with anything decent?
For MROs everywhere. Never seen someone wanting to see people lose jobs so bad.

But its not surprising you support that scab union. Makes a lot of sense actually.

Oh and what does any of that have to do with American Airlines and its employees? YoU'rE gOiNg To GeT tHiS tHrEaD sHuT dOwN. StAy On ToPiC.

SWAMECH

Advanced
Apr 26, 2005

But its not surprising you support that scab union. Makes a lot of sense actually.

Oh and what does any of that have to do with American Airlines and its employees? YoU'rE gOiNg To GeT tHiS tHrEaD sHuT dOwN. StAy On ToPiC.
They are worried about the card drive at AA, that is why they (3 stooges) are slamming the threads to try and deter.
Really nothing to report on the AA card drive at this time is there? I like how the Organizers and AMFA National is keeping it so hush-hush this time around.
Maybe these 3 stooges should start worrying about their own fate in the future and NOT so much on AMFA and even the Mechanics group at any airline. Check out this article below; 75 BILLION!! Holy cow that's a lot of debt. Wasn't it 35 Billion last time they went into BK??? I do believe so.

WeAAsles

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007

For a guy who claims to not want a Union so badly you really seem vested on the happenings on this thread.

CorvetteMan

Jul 7, 2022
They are worried about the card drive at AA, that is why they (3 stooges) are slamming the threads to try and deter.
Really nothing to report on the AA card drive at this time is there? I like how the Organizers and AMFA National is keeping it so hush-hush this time around.
Maybe these 3 stooges should start worrying about their own fate in the future and NOT so much on AMFA and even the Mechanics group at any airline. Check out this article below; 75 BILLION!! Holy cow that's a lot of debt. Wasn't it 35 Billion last time they went into BK??? I do believe so.

Is all you know how to do is call names and insult people?

Funny how you ignore all and any information that shows SCAMFA’a shortcomings and failures.

You wishing AA out of business and all the Mechanics kit of a job by 2025 is a great way to get cards signed. NOT!