New Card Drive Started @ AA--Mechanic and Related

CorvetteMan

Jul 7, 2022
And here is the official press release of the CIRB certifying AMFA as representative of the AME's, aircraft technicians and apprentices of the OSS, by an overwhelming majority vote.
More positive and great things happening within our airline mechanics industry and proof that more and more want the Class and Craft representation of AMFA.
Again, in hopes my fellow mechanics at AA can achieve the same and get AMFA in to represent them too...

Nothing to do with AA

ATD

Senior
Apr 18, 2014
I swear more and more every day that the guy doesn’t have many marbles floating around the top of his lighthouse.

New TWU Air Division Director, Andre Sutton​

October 4, 2022​

Andre Sutton FLEET SERVICE Crew chief.

Air Division Director
Effective October 10, 2022, Gary Peterson will be moving into the role of Chief of Staff (JOHN SAMUELSEN'S *****) to the International President. Andre Sutton will assume the position of Air Division Director; for some time Gary will continue to assist the Air Division thru the transitional period.

WeAAsles

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007

New TWU Air Division Director, Andre Sutton​

October 4, 2022​

Andre Sutton FLEET SERVICE Crew chief.

Air Division Director
Effective October 10, 2022, Gary Peterson will be moving into the role of Chief of Staff (JOHN SAMUELSEN'S *****) to the International President. Andre Sutton will assume the position of Air Division Director; for some time Gary will continue to assist the Air Division thru the transitional period.

Congratulations to Andre Sutton. And Gary has been a very effective International Representative and his role in the TWU will actually be expanding even more from what he’s doing now from what I’ve heard.

Latest posts