New information on the TWA Flt. 800 Coverup:

MCI transplant said:
No! Since AA merged/ bought out TWA, this is still a family matter!
No, and based on the Clinton election comment, this has more to do with politics than AA/TWA family matter.
Watercooler material.
 
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #6
AANOTOK said:
No, and based on the Clinton election comment, this has more to do with politics than AA/TWA family matter.
Watercooler material.
That Sir is a matter of opinion! There are still exTWAers  employed by AA I presume? There might well be friends, relatives, and fellow workers, of those killed that tragic day still working for AA! ------- And yes, I did raise the topic on the Water cooler also.
 
MCI transplant said:
New information is coming out about The Clinton's coverup of TWA Flt. 800, which caused the deaths of 230 passengers and crew. ------ And  you want to elect another Clinton to the highest office in the land in 2016?   http://milfuegos.blogspot.com/2014/07/uss-seawolf-missile-shot-down-twa-800.html
Two things....
1-The government has been covering things up for years and it just didn't start with the Clintons
2-George W. Bush was directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans as well as the destruction of the economy of the United States and you want to elect another Bush the highest office in the land?
C'mon MCI. Grab a beer and watch the Sugar Bowl.   
 
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9
OldGuy@AA said:
Two things....
1-The government has been covering things up for years and it just didn't start with the Clintons
2-George W. Bush was directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans as well as the destruction of the economy of the United States and you want to elect another Bush the highest office in the land?
C'mon MCI. Grab a beer and watch the Sugar Bowl.   
OldGuy,------ I'll take your advice about garbing a beer, and watching the game. But the last thing we need is someone in the White House  that lied to us. I believe Hillary was directly involved with the coverup of the 230 who died on that flight. As far as another Bush running for office, I'm not sold on him either! But,until he proves otherwise, he's still not his brother!
 
For some reason this event has lingered far longer than most conspiracy theories have.
 
Do I think the article has merit? Not really, but these things get traction due to the fact that people don't trust our government very much.
 
You're starting to see more jury nullification on drug crimes, open protests regarding government conduct. This pattern continues and one or both of the current political parties will cease to exist. For me the question is "are we to late"
 
SparrowHawk said:
For some reason this event has lingered far longer than most conspiracy theories have.
 
Do I think the article has merit? Not really, but these things get traction due to the fact that people don't trust our government very much.
 
You're starting to see more jury nullification on drug crimes, open protests regarding government conduct. This pattern continues and one or both of the current political parties will cease to exist. For me the question is "are we to late"
Agreed

Agreed

Oyvey.
 
Give it up. That plane was almost as old as my dad.

The center fuel tank exploded, and everyone with two brain cells to run together knows that. You'd have to be a really looney tinfoil-hat wearer, or just really, really dumb, to believe in a conspiracy. This is like saying the planes didn't bring down the towers, when in reality, anyone with any engineering and aviation knowledge and common sense knows otherwise.

I'm also sick of hearing about this every July when the anniversary happens; it's sick and disrespectful to our friends and colleagues who were the most affected. God bless.
 
Apparently, a number of senior military and civilian government personnel had gathered to watch in real time, on a battlefield monitor, a Navy demonstration then taking place in the Atlantic south of Long Island.
On display, according to Graduate’s source, was a secret anti-aircraft missile developed for the Seawolf class of attack submarines. The Navy planned to use the missile to defend the subs when sailing ahead of the fleet without air cover, especially in shallow water when vulnerable to shore-based defenses.
A second Navy source described for Graduate the missile and swivel-tube concept, taken from a British design and upgraded for use in Seawolf class submarines.
The multi-tube launcher swivels to point the missile in the desired direction before launch. Once out of the tube, the missile is no longer under control of the submarine’s weapons software.
As I understand it, this lack of control, especially in a highly trafficked area like the south shore of Long Island, necessitated a second sub with missile capacity to be used as a backstop.
 
lachende_smilies_0068.gif
 
How can the First Lady order a cover up?

And yes he did make it like political right from the start.

Time to move it.

Guess people forgot Silverado savings and loan.
 
Back
Top