New Safety Video for Delta-Really Entertaining

FlightChic

Veteran
Feb 18, 2007
Check out Delta's new safety video staring Deltalina! (Delta's own version of Angelina Jolie) BTW when are they going to start on ours? Can't you all just imagine some of our employees trying to pull a video like this off? Their new one is so modern with a touch of humor and of course professionally done. Delta's New Safety Video

Ours will have to consist of dirty airplanes, duct tape everywhere, surly f/as, etc. I guess ours can be humorous too, only people will be laughing at us not with us... :lol:

Well I'll comment right quick before this baby gets moved or closed. I think that safety video is fresh, new, innovative and right on the money. Hmmm pretty much like most of Delta's re branding. With US's re branding (choking here) the video ought to be a real pip. A little note from Frieda Claxton...."The video we produce will be a joke as with everything else around here". Oh wait the brains in Tempe fear that other carriers will wanna bite off our style. Uggggh. :lol: :rolleyes:

Well I'll comment right quick before this baby gets moved or closed. I think that safety video is fresh, new, innovative and right on the money. Hmmm pretty much like most of Delta's re branding. With US's re branding (choking here) the video ought to be a real pip. A little note from Frieda Claxton...."The video we produce will be a joke as with everything else around here". Oh wait the brains in Tempe fear that other carriers will wanna bite off our style. Uggggh. :lol: :rolleyes:

Mgmt would be better off letting us reserves use our camera phones and making our own safety video ourselves. It would be waaayyyyyy more professional than what mgmt in Tempe could ever dream of coming up with. :lol:

flightchic,

forgot that the video will be full of SSSSSSWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH as well.

It will be so full of swoosh that they'll have to supply extra barf bags because so many people will get dizzy from it all and throw up. Think of it as a very bad "trip"!

Are you kidding? We'd make a video with our phones or something and we'd end up being shut down once it hit Youtube. Junkadee junk, junk, junk. The plane I was on today was like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. :lol: Instead of Deltalina I know Sally F is not a reserve but could we have HER be in the video instead? :lol:

Technically this belongs in the DL forum. HOWEVER since the OP did allude to a redo of US' safety video and this could be a comparison to the existing one, I retitled the thread and will leave it ...for now...

We'll see how it goes-

Are you kidding? We'd make a video with our phones or something and we'd end up being shut down once it hit Youtube. Junkadee junk, junk, junk. The plane I was on today was like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. :lol: Instead of Deltalina I know Sally F is not a reserve but could we have HER be in the video instead? :lol:

And you think those people in Tempe could do better? LOL! Either way, it will be crap and a total embarrassment (no offense to those US folks who will appear in our video). Who is Sally F?

Check out Delta's new safety video staring Deltalina! (Delta's own version of Angelina Jolie) BTW when are they going to start on ours? Can't you all just imagine some of our employees trying to pull a video like this off? Their new one is so modern with a touch of humor and of course professionally done. Delta's New Safety Video

Ours will have to consist of dirty airplanes, duct tape everywhere, surly f/as, etc. I guess ours can be humorous too, only people will be laughing at us not with us... :lol:

Since when did Delta get the 737-700? They only have the 800's.

The new video will not feature anything about electronic devises, but will STILL have the bit about removeable luggage racks only being sotred underneath the seat and not in the overhead!

I love Deltalina, she brings back the old Barbie-type fa. She looks fresh and vivacious and loves her job. Unlike some others... :lol: :lol: :lol: