New Service from Piedmont Triad International

SpinDoc

Veteran
Feb 17, 2003
PIT
Visit site
Y'all:

The other day I flew out of PTIA and my flight to PHL departed from Gate 45. While I was looking out the window, I noticed a peculiar sight on the ramp. The ramp area and T for the gate adjacent to Gate 45 has been painted with the same lead in lines and safety zones as all of the WN gates in PHL. None of the other gates at PTIA have these ramp markings as far as I know. Is this a sign of things to come at GSO? Anyone with inside information?

Y'all:

The other day I flew out of PTIA and my flight to PHL departed from Gate 45. While I was looking out the window, I noticed a peculiar sight on the ramp. The ramp area and T for the gate adjacent to Gate 45 has been painted with the same lead in lines and safety zones as all of the WN gates in PHL. None of the other gates at PTIA have these ramp markings as far as I know. Is this a sign of things to come at GSO? Anyone with inside information?

Skybus begins service GSO-CMH later this month, I believe.

please no please no.. not southwest.. the airlines there already will close shop.. please tell its not so....