New to Delta , Priority line at LAX?

GKalpa

Dec 18, 2017
Hello All,

We typically fly out of LAX via AA. We walk in and go to the priority line and get our tickets , give them our bags and go upstairs to the priority security lines...

We fly out December 21 2017 and this time we are using Delta.

My questions:

Does Delta have a priority line where we can get our tickets and give them our bags?

After that do they have a priority security line as well?

In case you are wondering, we do not like printing our tickets from home as we had a bad experience once where my husbands ticket would not scan, yet mine and the kids did. They were printed same time/same printer. Husband had to leave the line and go back downstairs to get a ticket printed.

Thank you for all your help.

Laura Kalpa

What makes you a priority passenger at AA? First Class revenue tickets? Or, frequency of trips on American? If tickets and you are buying F/C tickets on Delta, then yes they have a First Class ticket check-in. If frequency, do you fly as frequently on Delta as on AA? It seems not if you "usually fly AA." In that case I can't imagine that you would have priority.

We purchase F/C tickets, this time AA was booked, so we used Delta and purchased F/C with Delta

And thank you