New website systems BUGS (EAST metal)?

Diamondbacks2004

Advanced
Mar 29, 2004
I visited the new US Airways website that I entered the departure date on Sept 6th nonstop from PHX to CLT but there are no nonstop service between two hub cities. Then I figured it out other two hubs of PHL and PIT. I found PHX to CLT down from 4 to 0 flight nonstop, PHX to PHL down from 6 to 2 flights nonstop, and PHX to PIT down from 3 to 1 flight nonstop after new schedule in starting September 6th.

I tried to visit other website of OBITZ and Travelocity. Testing...... Still have 4 flights nonstop to CLT, 6 flights nonstop to PHL and 3 flights nonstop to PIT after Sept 6th. it's working.......

What went wrong with new US Airways website (EAST metal)? maybe more BUGS???? sCREWED uP????? BRAINWASHED?? :down:

With the great new website, I cant believe we cant sell more than 20% of our tickets online? Oh wait, we have no flights listed to sell, duh.
Great site, my ***.
However, if you just go to the "Find Flight Number" section, it still shows 4 nonstop flights. (You just cant book them.)

Tempe- we have a problem. $$$$$$$ Flow No go..... :down:

It appears it isnt an isolated case either. TPA-PHL shows 1 flight (and there are 5). Emailed Doug since he's the boss and needs to know we arent going to get any $ coming in if we cant sell our flights. I think its time someone in Tempe is shown the door or moved to an inside office at least. :shock:

With the great new website, I cant believe we cant sell more than 20% of our tickets online? Oh wait, we have no flights listed to sell, duh.
Great site, my ***.
However, if you just go to the "Find Flight Number" section, it still shows 4 nonstop flights. (You just cant book them.)

Tempe- we have a problem. $$$$$$$ Flow No go..... :down:

It appears it isnt an isolated case either. TPA-PHL shows 1 flight (and there are 5). Emailed Doug since he's the boss and needs to know we arent going to get any $ coming in if we cant sell our flights. I think its time someone in Tempe is shown the door or moved to an inside office at least. :shock:
look, dp has repeatedly said: all customers want is a safe carrier, who gets them to their destination on time, with their checked baggage...that is why we did so well in the jd power rankings...nothing in that equation has anything to do with internet resources. :)

I am trying to book a trip to LAS from PHL on October 5-9 and all I get is their 1 HP flight fora nonstop with several connections being offered. Are they really cutting back all those US 757's on the route, or is it just the darn lousy web site?

I find the web site horrible to use.

Did you us the drop down to sort flights by number of stops? This would list the non-stops first.

Disregard.....tried the same thing and your right....all you get is the one non-stop and the rest are connections.

Another great job. :down:

Nice. At least Orbitz and the other engines show the full selection.

well is the fact they still refuse to show UA code shares any indication that they will not remain a member in the Star Alliance? I also heard from the US1 desk that UA people are screwing with US1's reservations in ORD. Who knows how true, but that is what she said.

I have been trying to book fall travel from Philadelphia to the West Coast. The US website says that only America West is frying there - with connections.

Does anyone know how extensive the changes are?

trying to book a flight from PHL to MCO in November. There is only 1 nonstop and 1 connecting flight shown. Looks like something is going on. How do they expect to make money when they can't get this website working properly.

To say that this is a mess is a MAJOR UNDERSTATEMENT! ! ! ! The people who put this website together have to be the biggest bunch of morons I have seen in quite some time. The problems with the ETC is one thing but were messing with revenue here. HELLO....is anyone at the switchboard? Why didn't they just leave well enough alone. Sure the old US website could have used some tweaking but this whole thing sucks, sucks, sucks. What this must look like in the eyes of the other carriers. We look like such unprofessional idiots. Oh lordy I just can't go on.