New wrinkle in the TWA Flt.800 tragedy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing on what someone else has written 700.------ But this just seems to keep popping up, now doesn't it? Maybe there may be something here we don't know? You think? ------- I Know! I know! This happened a long time ago, But, if true, why all the interest in a Holleywood film, by the men in black at this late date?

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
Professor Plum with a wrench in the library.
Yea, I played that game as a kid too!------ You're showing your age Tree!----- It will be interesting to see what their screen writers come up with,------- if it's ever released!!!!

They keep making shows about JFK. Does not mean there is anything to it.

I loved playing that game as a kid. Where did the years go?

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
They keep making shows about JFK. Does not mean there is anything to it. I loved playing that game as a kid. Where did the years go?
Well, that my friend just won't go away ether! I wonder way? ------- And yes, the older you get, the faster time fly's!

Something went very wrong on Bill Crintons watch which would have effected his campaign.
The documentary provided what is called ' reasonable doubt ' to the investigation findings.

JFK was a military takeover of the US gov't.....

And you trust Obama. 

delldude said:
Something went very wrong on Bill Crintons watch which would have effected his campaign.
The documentary provided what is called ' reasonable doubt ' to the investigation findings.

JFK was a military takeover of the US gov't.....

And you trust Obama. 
Del, this isn't the "documentary". The way I read it is a fictional story based on TWA Flt.800.to be releast in the near future.

MCI transplant said:
Del, this isn't the "documentary". The way I read it is a fictional story based on TWA Flt.800.to be releast in the near future.

Like I said, the documentary provided 'reasonable doubt'.

These guys making their movie were visited by supposed CIA  or some type gov't officials? 

That's it, it was a fuel tank explosion then.

delldude said:

Like I said, the documentary provided 'reasonable doubt'.

These guys making their movie were visited by supposed CIA  or some type gov't officials? 

That's it, it was a fuel tank explosion then.
Fuel tank explosion? ----- Well, that might be some peoples opinion. But why the attention of the men in black at this late date? Why should they care? Is it that this film may start something they can't stop? ------- I doubt it! Or is it that it just might, just might, bring to light something we don't know about?

MCI transplant said:
Fuel tank explosion? ----- Well, that might be some peoples opinion. But why the attention of the men in black at this late date? Why should they care? Is it that this film may start something they can't stop? ------- I doubt it! Or is it that it just might, just might, bring to light something we don't know about?

I was being highly sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts