News and Views, from the CORNFIELD.

Aug 20, 2002
Well, first off It's the correct thing to do, to state the obvious.  There is a  S - LOAD of corn in the Cornfield,  AND you'd be surprised to know, who's been re-located out there   !!!!  Kind of like a  U S Aviation  'Witness protection program"   To be completely fair, the moderators were fair, and just doing there job  !!  (Albeit, loaded with welts on their butts from certain (same old ) cry babies  constantly smooching their RUMPS !
(How certain board members like what they see in the mirror will always be beyond me)

NOW, time for the top three observations observed while running a 'combine machine' out in the (very ) VAST cornfield.

# 3.       The KOCH-ies and 'Sheldon' wouldn't cough-up SQUAT ($$$$$) for T-Rump  !

(Coming in at)  # 2.        T-Rump changes campaign managers more often than i change my skivvies.  (something about some dude in bed with the Ruskies/Fraud.

But the BEST,

# 1.  They cut off the head of the SNAKE @ FAUX news. Dirty Roger Ailes. Leaving the final three hold-outs, Bum Kissers, Bill O' Reilly, Sean Hannity, and the biggest foolish looking Buffoon   RUDY  GIULIANI  to carry the water..  DEAR GOD, is Giuliani really that stupid  ?  Does he have a cintella  of a clue of how OLD and Stupid he looks/sounds ??

Oh, come on Bears.  Tell us how you really feel.  :lol:  I agree with all 3 points.  However, the polls are getting closer.  Don't forget that the capacity for self-delusion is boundless in the American public.  There are many of them out there that think that Trump will somehow wake up on November 9th and act like a President of the United States and not a megalomaniac awash in self-admiration.

vDNVGcp.gif

Old man Bear needs a kiddie song to warm up the corny cockles. Still can't let go of the CAPS LOCK.
https://youtu.be/2sGrSFa15eA

Bears, the basket of discombobulated, dissatisfied, and disgusted said you weren't politically incorrect while you were gone.

delldude said:

dell,  God Bless You, Where in HEL*  do you find these cartoons  ?   'You  DE Bes' !

Go STEELERS.  I'm counting on Big Things from the 'Curtain' boys this year in the AFC.  SCREW NE !!

Dog Wonder said:
Bears, the basket of discombobulated, dissatisfied, and disgusted said you weren't politically incorrect while you were gone.

Many THANX..........'Dog, KCF, Jim,  x UT,  Kev'  You guys ROCK.   x UT, methinks there WERE a pole smoker or two out in the 'field.      ' HACK(job).  Stick the Caps where the sun don't shine !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Many THANX..........'Dog, KCF, Jim,  x UT,  Kev'  You guys ROCK.   x UT, methinks there WERE a pole smoker or two out in the 'field.      ' HACK(job).  Stick the Caps where the sun don't shine !

And???

Good to see you back.

Just in time to help Trump in a landslide.

Was that a new dance move Hitlery was tryin' out on the street curb, at the 9/11 ceremony she ditched early?

Back