Nice US Airways statistics commercial.

What a nice ad! I'd never seen that one. It even showed an Alladin tray!

I remember the one that showed the earth from space and it said something like on any given day, no airline on earth has more flights takeoff than USAir. Am I dreaming or was there one like that?

What was that statistic? It must have been right after the mergers when USAir was a huge airline.

How about the guy with the canister vacuum in the aisle? I bet HE loves the commercial too. It's amazing how times have changed. Nice commercial though.

How about the guy with the canister vacuum in the aisle? I bet HE loves the commercial too. It's amazing how times have changed. Nice commercial though.
even with that SNL look.. who can only laugh.. and have great memories of things that were. times have changed... but never the characters.. :up:

What a nice ad! I'd never seen that one. It even showed an Alladin tray!

With food in coach that you looked forward to getting and was actually good! And you even got a hot dinner on DCA-BOS (even after waiting for Senator Teddy to get his drunk ass onboard 40 minutes late). Gee, those were the days.

I remember the one that showed the earth from space and it said something like on any given day, no airline on earth has more flights takeoff than USAir. Am I dreaming or was there one like that?

What was that statistic? It must have been right after the mergers when USAir was a huge airline.
The commercial Grasshopper posted was right after the Piedmont merger, “America’s Most Frequent Flyerâ€￾.

The only airline that had more was Soviet-era Aeroflot, which at the time included all flight activity that was not military.

Oh, and note the can, LOL.

Latest posts

Back