No Bias in MSM

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Here is video footage of a liberal rally against the Koch Brothers at Rancho Mirage, California a week or two ago and some liberal comments regarding Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife and a couple other conservatives.

Like wow, man.....language warning.

So it is politically cool to talk about lynching a black sitting justice on the Supreme Court, lynch his white wife and send Antonin Scalia back to Sicily?

I guess this ok with the MSM as apparently it didn't make any news other than on conservative radio and TV.

I ran search on ABC, CBS and NBC and didn't get a hit on this.............just think if it was Tea Party members, it would be on Pravda.

What is wrong with MSM?

And Fox isn't fair and balanced?

BTW, Fox mentioned the rally.........the video was talked about on the "other" shows on cable and radio.

Reactions: 1 person
And there are people worried about Tea Party members ? Every single person they talked to , was a whack-job !

And totally agree, that if a Tea Party member talked about "Stringing Up" a black person, all hell would break loose !

Why then Southwind, as usual, not one of our liberal friends on this forum have bothered to offer comment?

Is it true it must be a " look the other way " issue only for those who despise the conservative right?

Is this the right way a democracy works?

I think it could be because there are wack jobs all over the place and no one really cares. These people are just as crazy as the people they 'interviewed' who were supposedly members of the tea party.

Reactions: 2 people
I think it could be because there are wack jobs all over the place and no one really cares. These people are just as crazy as the people they 'interviewed' who were supposedly members of the tea party.

What country do you live in Tree?

And what part of " If a Tea-Party member mentioned stringing up a black person, all hell would break loose" do you not understand ?

Yes , there are whack-jobs on either side of the fence, just that the media don't like it when you point out "Their" whack-jobs !

What country do you live in Tree?

And what part of " If a Tea-Party member mentioned stringing up a black person, all hell would break loose" do you not understand ?

Yes , there are whack-jobs on either side of the fence, just that the media don't like it when you point out "Their" whack-jobs !

I do not deny what you are saying. What I am saying is that I will not give notoriety to either extreme as they are not reflective of the majority.

Secondly, as much as you may hate to admit it, this video was put up by a private individual. Not even FOX is touching it so that in and of it's self should tell you something. No one knows who recorded it, who the people are in the video much less if it is even true. Now I am sure FOX could go out to some rally and find some nut jobs equal to or even dumber than those depicted on the linked video but to what end? Call FOX and ask them why they have not had this on the news. Perhaps you will like their answer better than mine.

Assuming the people in the video believe what was depicted (I have no reason to suspect they don't or that they reflect the opinions of some people) it proves that there are people on the left that are just as stupid and hateful as those on the right.

Reactions: 2 people
I do not deny what you are saying. What I am saying is that I will not give notoriety to either extreme as they are not reflective of the majority.

Secondly, as much as you may hate to admit it, this video was put up by a private individual. Not even FOX is touching it so that in and of it's self should tell you something. No one knows who recorded it, who the people are in the video much less if it is even true. Now I am sure FOX could go out to some rally and find some nut jobs equal to or even dumber than those depicted on the linked video but to what end? Call FOX and ask them why they have not had this on the news. Perhaps you will like their answer better than mine.

Assuming the people in the video believe what was depicted (I have no reason to suspect they don't or that they reflect the opinions of some people) it proves that there are people on the left that are just as stupid and hateful as those on the right.

The video was recorded by Christian Hartsock.
It was featured on Glenn Beck and O'Rielly and BigGovernment.com.
Fox News reported on the rally a several arrests but did not highlight the video.

And here's the complete story for you:

http://biggovernment.com/chartsock/2011/02/03/white-political-ralliers-call-for-lynching-of-black-justice-sorry-msm-no-tea-in-this-blend/

At the morning panel event featuring UCI Law Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, activist Jim Hightower, Center for American Progress journalist and “Koch Brothers expert” Lee Fang, California Nurses Association co-president DeAnn McEwan, and President Obama’s former green jobs czar Van Jones, we were forewarned of the impending demise of both the environment and democracy at the hands of corporate lobbyists and their government shills.

There was eerily no mention of GE, AEP, Goldmann Sachs, Pfizer, Aetna, Alcoa, Xerox, Google, Motorola, IBM, or several other corporate giants who profit at taxpayer expense via their K Street connections to the Obama White House as well as the very economic and regulatory policies they lobby that these Common Cause panelists commonly endorse. But I’m sure that’s only because no one wanted to point out the obvious. Right?

The video was recorded by Christian Hartsock.
It was featured on Glenn Beck and O'Rielly and BigGovernment.com.
Fox News reported on the rally a several arrests but did not highlight the video.

And here's the complete story for you:

http://biggovernment.com/chartsock/2011/02/03/white-political-ralliers-call-for-lynching-of-black-justice-sorry-msm-no-tea-in-this-blend/

Like I said, no one really knows who recorded it and the networks, including FOX have not touched it. FOX let Beck and O'Rielly mess with it for a reason.

Like I said, no one really knows who recorded it and the networks, including FOX have not touched it. FOX let Beck and O'Rielly mess with it for a reason.

Heres the "friend on roller skates" who was responsible for the production....Andrew Breitbart. I'm sorry, it was embeded in the article.

Happy now?

Who do you think had the cameras there?

Beck even acknowledged it.

Still MSM knows its out there and did nothing like I previously said....so it is like I said.

I'm not trying to be repetitive but no one really knows who this guy is and not even FOX 'news' would touch it. I think there is a reason for that.

But if it makes you happy, yes you are right, the left controls the media and everything that we read and hear.

I'm not trying to be repetitive but no one really knows who this guy is and not even FOX 'news' would touch it. I think there is a reason for that.

But if it makes you happy, yes you are right, the left controls the media and everything that we read and hear.
Actually they have multiple times. You couldn't be anymore disingenuous.

You don't know who Andrew Breitbart is?

Fox and most of conservative talk radio and tv did, everybody except you.

If this happen on the right then everyone including the MSM would be running this 24/7 screaming Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacist!

But when it happens on the left.....eh no problem......nothing to see here.......move along.

Liberalitus_Democratus.gif

Latest posts