Non-rev

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Despite all the "fighting" we do on these boards, there is one area of "common ground", and that is Non-reving !

Question;

Does B6 have any(or "might" have any) Interline agreements with other Legacy, or LCC carriers ?

Thanx !

NH/BB's

Yes they do. Just show your employee ID at the ticket counter and you can fly free. First come, first serve. Thanks JetBlue! Without you I'd never get to work. :up:

Fly said:
Yes they do. Just show your employee ID at the ticket counter and you can fly free. First come, first serve. Thanks JetBlue! Without you I'd never get to work. :up:
[post="307267"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanx Fly,

But what about Ol' retired FARTS like me(and others) ??????????

NH/BB's

Ps.
(thanx for hangin' in there with my "homies" (the Pengiuns) :up: :up:

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanx Fly,

But what about Ol' retired FARTS like me(and others) ??????????

NH/BB's

Ps.
(thanx for hangin' in there with my "homies" (the Pengiuns) :up: :up:
[post="307510"][/post]​

If you agree to be nice I'll send you some buddy passes. They are free!

The last time I looked, we don't have agreements with American, Delta, or Continental. Not for lack of trying on our part. We do have agreements with most other domestic airlines, including regional airlines, and a number of foreign carriers. So you could be in the odd position of having one of your regional partners having travel benefits that you might not. If that concerns you, I'd take it up with your pass bureau. You'd probably be doing all of us a favor.

We do offer unlimited jumpseats to all pilots and flight attendants from all domestic airlines, whether we have reciprocal agreements or not. That's ironically probably the reason for the delay in signing formal pass travel agreements.

B6Busdriver, Blue Dude.

Thank you, for you generous words, and offers !!!!!

It would'nt surprise me, if AA DID'NT have a "recip" with B6 yet.
It took AA "light years" to get a "recip" with WN, and from what I was told, It was AA who dragged their lil' "tootsie's", on making it become reality.

Again, Thanx

NH/BB's

Legacy Carriers B6 has agreements with:

US Airways
United Airlines
Northwest Airlines

(Does US still count as a "legacy carrier?")