Non Reving Vs. Concessions

What's more imprtant?

• Flight Privileges.................................................

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salary, vacation, healtcare costs, full sick pay......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hopeful

Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
(From a previous topic )

In honor of MCI TRANSPLANT and others who are more concerned with being treated nicey nice when non revving, what do you think is more important? Being treated nicey nice when non revving or reinstating paycuts, lost vacation and healtcare costs?

Post #15

Group: Founders Club
Member No.: 2,345

QUOTE(Hopeful @ Apr 2 2005, 01:43 PM)
Not to get off the non rev issue, but I think the morale problem at AA has been caused by more important issues. Non-Revving has always been a key benefit to working for the airlines, but let's face it, %$^& the flying benefits.

Give me my salary, vacation and full sick time back and I'll gladly trade all my free flying for that.

Hopeless---- I'm just glad that's only your opinon!!! Like belly buttons, we all have one!!!!

Hopeful said:
(From a previous topic )

In honor of MCI TRANSPLANT and others who are more concerned with being treated nicey nice when non revving, what do you think is more important? Being treated nicey nice when non revving or reinstating paycuts, lost vacation and healtcare costs?
[post="260216"][/post]​
Since non-revs have always been a bother to the company and most agents, (not all) your never going to see any respect as a lowly non-rev, your just dead weight. This is why the pilots wanted priority a few years ago over the unwashed ground workers and others.

Your also most likely never going to see your money or benefits restored, 50 years of negotiations was given away in 50 minutes. More bloodletting is still to come looking at current trends. Wall Mart Air is in full swing. Airlines are slicing each other throats on the way to the bottom. :angry: :down: :angry:

Who needs to be paid to work at an airline?! Health Care! Who needs that? If you can pick up the phone to call in sick, then your not sick enough to call in sick! You want a vacation?! Aren't your two days off a week enough?! I would rather sit in an airport all week to save $50 non-reving, than pay for a ticket. :blink: :wacko:

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Who needs to be paid to work at an airline?! Health Care! Who needs that? If you can pick up the phone to call in sick, then your not sick enough to call in sick! You want a vacation?! Aren't your two days off a week enough?! I would rather sit in an airport all week to save $50 non-reving, than pay for a ticket. :blink: :wacko:
[post="260224"][/post]​
I am with you 100%. I simply want to non-rev first and make sure I get my share of drinks.

<_< First off people, This isn't the land of OZ where the wizard can fix it all simply by trading flying priviledges for Conceesions that have already been conceded!! Get real peeople! With the cost of fuel going up ever day, don't be surprised if that "Priviledge"will be next to go!!!! :(

MCI transplant said:
<_<With the cost of fuel going up ever day, don't be surprised if that "Priviledge"will be next to go!!!! :(
[post="260278"][/post]​

WRONG, next is your pension.

Pretty amazing!

I posted this poll and asked whats more important: Flight Privileges or salary, vacation and healthcare costs and 9 people so far voted for flight privileges.

Amazing!

Hopeful said:
Pretty amazing!

I posted this poll and asked whats more important: Flight Privileges or salary, vacation and healthcare costs and 9 people so far voted for flight privileges.

Amazing!
[post="260522"][/post]​

Could the lack of participation to your suggestion be because some may believe what you suggest is considered an additional concession??? Most of us are through giving...... <_<

--------------------------------------------

amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
Could the lack of participation to your suggestion be because some may believe what you suggest is considered an additional concession??? Most of us are through giving...... <_<

--------------------------------------------

amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
[post="260524"][/post]​

This poll asks a simple question:

What do you think is more important? Flight privileges or salary, vacation and healthcare costs.

Basically would you say f### the flight privileges and restore my pay and benefits and lower our healtchare contribution?

Hopeful said:

What do you think is more important? Flight privileges or salary, vacation and healthcare costs.

Basically would you say f### the flight privileges and restore my pay and benefits and lower our healtchare contribution?
[post="260555"][/post]​
<_< We're off to see the Wizard!! The wonderful Wizard of OZ!!!!! "Just follow the yellow brike road!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopeful said:

[post="260555"][/post]​
<_< Hopeful---- I'm sorry man! I couldn't resist! But really, if it makes you feel any better, yes I'de trade my flight privileges for all of the above! But the reality of it is, it'll never happen! So why even go there!!!!!!!!

MCI transplant said:
<_< Hopeful---- I'm sorry man! I couldn't resist! But really, if it makes you feel any better, yes I'de trade my flight privileges for all of the above! But the reality of it is, it'll never happen! So why even go there!!!!!!!!
[post="260570"][/post]​

I never said this was a choice or an option. The whole topic was started because another post said that because of non rev traveller mis-treatment it was no wonder employee morale at AA sux.

My whole point is who gives a rat's ass about free travel after we gave the concessions that we did.

The poll simply asked what was more important.

And if it makes you feel any better, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Hopeful said:
I never said this was a choice or an option. The whole topic was started because another post said that because of non rev traveller mis-treatment it was no wonder employee morale at AA sux.

My whole point is who gives a rat's ass about free travel after we gave the concessions that we did.

The poll simply asked what was more important.
And if it makes you feel any better, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
[post="260583"][/post]​
<_< If it makes you feel any better----- Sometimes I wonder who's really pulling the levers to this outfit??????

Latest posts