Northwest to Fly Memphis - Mexico City

All you Northwest Guys, be careful in Mexico City. It is NOT a nice place. I would not advise leaving the hotel, there really isn't anyhting to see anyways.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/22/2002 3:55:02 PM MalPow wrote:

All you Northwest Guys, be careful in Mexico City. It is NOT a nice place. I would not advise leaving the hotel, there really isn't anyhting to see anyways.
----------------
[/blockquote]

There is not anything to see? Sure it is a big city and it has it's problems, but the people are nice, and there are quaint little neighborhoods and sections of town where there is tons to do. Zona Rosa, the Mueseums, the markets.

I'm flying it all this month with long layovers and our crew is having a ball, even the ones that don't speak spanish!

A layover is what you make of it.

Best food, Fun clubs, Nice people, Great buys. There is a place, I forgot the name. Its about 40 mins on the train. Its kind of like the river walk in SAT. Except that you rent a boat about 30 bucks, sit and relax. Then venders are floating by with food and drinks to buy, and music playing. Its a nice little get away from the everyday there.

I'd heard a lot of horror stories before I went to Mexico City, and a guy pulled a knife on me about a block from my hotel. I didn't enjoy the trip. Go out if you want, but be careful.

Are you sure it wasn't downtown Detroit?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/27/2002 3:05:17 PM MalPow wrote:

I'd heard a lot of horror stories before I went to Mexico City, and a guy pulled a knife on me about a block from my hotel. I didn't enjoy the trip. Go out if you want, but be careful.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Latest posts