Not a Good Weekend

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Well this was a sucky weekend to say the least. Routine maint outage go rouge over the weekend causing some delays and cancelations. Something our CS agents are having to deal with. At least SWA has admitted it up front and not try to blame others, hopefully all will be ironed out today sometime. I feel sorry for all the passengers and our customer service employees having to deal with all this over the weekend. A bad way to start April for sure. But hey, lets get everything back online and back to on time flights soon. Good luck to all...

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Well this was a sucky weekend to say the least. Routine maint outage go rouge over the weekend causing some delays and cancelations. Something our CS agents are having to deal with. At least SWA has admitted it up front and not try to blame others, hopefully all will be ironed out today sometime. I feel sorry for all the passengers and our customer service employees having to deal with all this over the weekend. A bad way to start April for sure. But hey, lets get everything back online and back to on time flights soon. Good luck to all...

It was indeed.
First thing on my mind was, here we go again and during spring break no less! I'm off on S/S but I
understand we were very busy at our station with delays, cancellations and rebookings. I always feel sorry for
our customers when that happens. We were still a little busy today due to some aircraft being displaced
but it did get better. Technical issues seemed to be taken care of though. How was it on all of you? Hope
it was not too bad. Have a good week swamt.

Last edited: