NOW the truth comes out. And, N O W it all makes sense !!!!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com

" GIVE - SEND - GO ".

A "CHRISTIAN" Group, is funding the moronic truckers up in Canada.

And when I say 'Christian' group, I'd LOVE to KNOW what percentage of the 'Christian Group" are Roman Catholics ????

These " Christians ", are no different today, than the Religious NUT JOBS like John Calvin/Martin Luther some 5/6 hundred years ago.

( Like my mama always said, ' It'll All Come Out in the Wash ' !!!!!!!!!!

Give Send Go - Screw UR-SELF !!!!

Last edited:
Shocking that you're embracing the Canadian government's tactics.

You're proving to be an absolute hypocrite when it comes to supporting the Working Man against The Man....

Last edited:
Reactions: iluvaa and Seatacus
Shocking that you're embracing the Canadian government's tactics.

You're proving to be an absolute hypocrite when it comes to supporting the Working Mman against The Man....

What in HEL* would you know or CARE about the ' Working Man " ??

MORE to the point, what's your take on a (Calvin/Luther) CHRISTIAN Group, fronting the $$$$$$ for this ?????????

I can't seem to get the word EVANGELIZING, out of my head !!

You're supporting six figure salaried government workers over truckers, Bears.

That makes you a hypocrite. Period. End of argument. You have no justification to even reply at this point.

My wife is a CDL and has been for many years, and my father in law was a long haul trucker before he retired. By brother in law is a 20+ year iron worker, and my mother in law's entire family are UAW GM workers.

So.... you can STFU right here and know about what I know or care about truckers and the working man. They're most of my family.

Oh, and that Christian fundraising site you're so worked up about?

They take zero commission or processing fee from their fundraisers. Nada. Zilch.

Sites like GoFundMe takes 3-5% off the top, and hold onto the funds earning interest until the beneficiary finally requests them.

Tell me which is more true to the cause of helping people in need -- the guys quietly making a buck off those donations, or the one paying out 100% of what's raised?.....

You're the ultimate hypocrite, Bears. Typical TWU lifer. You got yours, so screw everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: iluvaa
Typical TWU lifer. You got yours, so screw everyone else.

2017-03-30-11-17-43-1328971479.jpg

Their own union Teamsters never supported their action. And the courts ruled against them.

You really have to ask? Wouldn’t be the first time big bosses at a union like the Teamsters chose their own interests ahead of their members.

Reactions: iluvaa and Seatacus
You really have to ask? Wouldn’t be the first time big bosses at a union like the Teamsters chose their own interests ahead of their members.

That's why they have Local Union meetings, and things are put on the floor, for a VOTE.

YOU KNOW how that works, having been on the ground-floor with DFW union meetings @ DFW, come contract time. Example, shitty contracts ALWAYS getting voted-in, while NYC/PHL/BDL and BOS, the locals and men with BALLS, always told HDQ's to G-F-Urself !!

I'll NEVER figure out, how you survived JFK .

In BOSTON, they would've EATEN YOU ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
That's why they have Local Union meetings, and things are put on the floor, for a VOTE.

YOU KNOW how that works, having been on the ground-floor with DFW union meetings @ DFW, come contract time. Example, shitty contracts ALWAYS getting voted-in, while NYC/PHL/BDL and BOS, the locals and men with BALLS, always told HDQ's to G-F-Urself !!

I'll NEVER figure out, how you survived JFK .

In BOSTON, they would've EATEN YOU ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Local vote on a contract is one thing......if the rest of the locals vote for it, you gonna eat your balls.....like it or not.

PIT, everybody is pissed, wanna vote to strike.....get the strike vote, everybody claims they didn't think they'd get a strike vote...now on th phone to Dave Seigel asking for another vote..WaaaHaaHaa.

And we are talking at the International level here. You actually think big contributors to the Bidementia campaign would condone action at this level in Canada or even here?

Yep, I'm sure IBT put that "lack of support" to a vote, Bears. Really.

You're a real sellout. Supporting The Man instead of the Working Man.

My best shot? They actually appear to represent their members by focusing on their core, which is dock work.

Sure, they've got some locals that represent workers in other industries, but they don't chase dues revenue anything close to how the other three organizations you mentioned do.

My best shot? They actually appear to represent their members by focusing on their core, which is dock work.

Sure, they've got some locals that represent workers in other industries, but they don't chase dues revenue anything close to how the other three organizations you mentioned do.

Hmmm.
I have to hand it to you, Very Well put !

You're still a hypocrite. Real unions would stand up to elites wanting to make healthcare decisions about your body being a condition of employment.

The only airline union i know of willing to stand up and say no to compulsory vaccination was the aircraft dispatchers at United.