NWA 747 makes emergency landing

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
story here
A Boeing 747 jumbo jet operated by Northwest Airlines made an emergency landing in Okinawa today after smoke poured into the passenger cabin, officials said.

The smoke came from an engine that had mechanical trouble, the statement said, without elaborating. Takahashi said the airline was investigating the incident, which occurred at around 12:30 p.m.

story here

And you wonder why I wont allow any of my friends or family to trvl NW until they have real employees in place? Glad to hear no one was hurt, this time anyway.

I also agree, and wonder if Northwest will ever learn. At one time they had some of the best techs in the industry. The scabs really need to go, just another normal day for Northwest Airlines.

It was no big deal. It was just another "normal" emergency landing for NWA. If the plane had crashed, it would have been just another "normal" accident at Northwest!

It was no big deal. It was just another "normal" emergency landing for NWA. If the plane had crashed, it would have been just another "normal" accident at Northwest!
i loved NWA but i hate to say i steer poeple away from them until real mech.s are back. :blink: :up:

Someone should check the log book on that NW 747 to see if our resident SCAB, PTO worked on it! I would imagine since he didn't know what "OPS" was, his signature and number are in the log book.

would it be like this may be but in pencil:

Yeah we MEL'ed it for you and put a RED TAPE on it

Youre good to go for now and when you get back to the STATES

We'll take her out of service for a few hrs and fix it the best that we can!

PTO THE Scab that hangs on the computer while at work!
:p :D :lol: :rolleyes: :)

Please discuss the topic at hand and quit the personal attacks. And before you say its relevant, it isnt in this case in regards to a specific poster.

does anyone inclu scot or the mods have any photos of the crippled jet?

Hey, SlobbedAgain......you're almost as good as Hack'erUpMan. You just don't know as many words yet. Work on that, will ya?

And for Hack'erUpMan (yeah, I know you'll be reading this), your last piece of quasi-literary vomitus sure did address those questions I asked.....yep, you sure did.

I think Hack'erUpMan gets himself a new name......gonna start calling him Moe......Moe Ron......

Hey, SlobbedAgain......you're almost as good as Hack'erUpMan. You just don't know as many words yet. Work on that, will ya?

And for Hack'erUpMan (yeah, I know you'll be reading this), your last piece of quasi-literary vomitus sure did address those questions I asked.....yep, you sure did.

I think Hack'erUpMan gets himself a new name......gonna start calling him Moe......Moe Ron......

And I'm gonna start calling you Stu......StupidA**......

=========================================================

Er' Excuse me Mr. "HOSS",

What part of Moderater SCOT's message, about staying on topic, did you NOT understand ???????????????

NH/BB's

What you think Studfloss, nothing in your volumed vocabulary about the Scab Air 747 Cheech and Chong emergency?

Just 3 grade level pansy name calling is it?

I'm am so disappointed!

.....and here's Studfloss out of the gate...ain't doin' much buckin' folks, and he's gettin' rode a full 8 seconds.....woo-ha, what a dud....