O V E R ...by the 11 pm News !

According to what? FL is not determined and neither is OH, NV or CO. Still a turkey shoot by my book.

Fox called OH even though it's still only 74% reported. OH Secretary of State is stating it is only separated by about 1,000 votes.

Popular vote still leaning towards Romney, and the House stays R, so I'd hold off on spiking the football just yet, Bears.

And there's still Libya. That ain't going away anytime soon.

Hmmm. Just saw that FOX called it. How the hell does that happen without the swing states being determined? Smells fishy to me.​

Reactions: 1 person
Suburbs of CVG and CLE still aren't in yet. Fox is convinced that the outstanding Democrat vote in CLE cancels out the outstanding vote in CVG which runs Republican.

trumanelecnite.jpg

Suburbs of CVG and CLE still aren't in yet. Fox is convinced that the outstanding Democrat vote in CLE cancels out the outstanding vote in CVG which runs Republican.

Karl is convinced of that. Their decision desk says he is full of it.

Reactions: 2 people

ERIC, .....Colorado just made 283, then VEGAS = YOU ARE........S C R E W E D !

Can't WAIT to here EL OXY Contin-O, BUM kisser Hannity, T-RUMP...and KARL.
Mitch McConnell will fold like a cheap SUIT, but more Importantly.....Dems will SAVAGE the needed house numbers for 2014 !

Barack Obama won a second term but no mandate. Thanks in part to his own small-bore and brutish campaign, victory guarantees the president nothing more than the headache of building consensus in a gridlocked capital on behalf of a polarized public.
If the president begins his second term under any delusion that voters rubber-stamped his agenda on Tuesday night, he is doomed to fail.
Mandates are rarely won on election night. They are earned after Inauguration Day by leaders who spend their political capital wisely, taking advantage of events without overreaching. Obama is capable—as evidenced by his first-term success with health care reform. But mandate-building requires humility, a trait not easily associated with him.

LOL

Yea. Just saw the same thing. Even if OH, FL and VA go R, with CO going D Rodney still loose. Republicans are done.

Last time I looked at the vote lay out, women went for the dems. until the republicans can get the religious idiots like Akin, Ryan, Murdoch and the rest out of their party they are ham strung. Get them out and the dems are probably done. Unlikely that this will happen.

Now we will have the endless spinning by Karl Rove, et al (whose livelihood depends upon gullible people sending them money to "invest" in political campaigns) about why/how Romney lost. No doubt, Hurricane Sandy will figure heavily in their excuses.

Yep I guess its time for me to not make any goals on being successful in life. Why bother right? No need to be successful if its going to be given to the worthless. Ok Obama I'm in!! Not going to contribute to society any longer...take care of me!!

Now we will have the endless spinning by Karl Rove, et al (whose livelihood depends upon gullible people sending them money to "invest" in political campaigns) about why/how Romney lost. No doubt, Hurricane Sandy will figure heavily in their excuses.
Que the calls for impeachment. You will hear endless banter and spin about Libya over the coming weeks and months. The fiscal cliff needs to be addressed and the right will lay that on Obama as well even though it was created by Paul Ryan and company.