OBAMA BOOED IN ST. LOUIS!...

Freedom4all

Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Barack Obama Booed at the All-Star Game in St. Louis On Tuesday!

And Throws a Sissy Pitch! Video Link

It's going to be a rough 4 years. He's only been in office 5 months and he's already getting booed.
...And protested.

More... Now compare that pitch to this one.

UPDATE: Joe Buck in the announcer's box at the game: "There won't be any bailout for the National League." :shock:

my hearing must be real bad from the jet engines because i can barely hear any booing at all .... :blink:

Do you even have a job? Or do you just sit around all day finding things to nitpick about? For the previous 8 years, you probably spent your days criticizing those who did nothing but post negative things about Bush.

Do you even have a job? Or do you just sit around all day finding things to nitpick about? For the previous 8 years, you probably spent your days criticizing those who did nothing but post negative things about Bush.

Anything wrong with being critical? Kind of like what you're doing in your post.............

Barack Obama Booed at the All-Star Game in St. Louis On Tuesday!

And Throws a Sissy Pitch! Video Link

It's going to be a rough 4 years. He's only been in office 5 months and he's already getting booed.
...And protested.

More... Now compare that pitch to this one.

UPDATE: Joe Buck in the announcer's box at the game: "There won't be any bailout for the National League." :shock:
Freedom, if it took 5 months for someone to start booing at Obama, what did you say on Jan 20th, 2001, when GWB was sworn in? The parade route was dotted with protester's claming W stole the election and he was booed as he was the entire time he was in office. Lot's of booing then for someone who lost the overall vote and to have a supreme court stop counting to verify. So, Obama was booed in STL and the point is?

Freedom, if it took 5 months for someone to start booing at Obama, what did you say on Jan 20th, 2001, when GWB was sworn in? The parade route was dotted with protester's claming W stole the election and he was booed as he was the entire time he was in office. Lot's of booing then for someone who lost the overall vote and to have a supreme court stop counting to verify. So, Obama was booed in STL and the point is?

The point is the "Annoited One" is starting to piss-off his own followers ! :shock:

Doubt those were Bush supporters , booing him on the parade route ! Liberals would be my guess !

I guess the right wingers here forgot that Bush II had the lowest approval rating ever of any President in office, how quickly they forget.

That is why the Reps lost the midterm and last elections.

Latest posts